Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 32~

At Genevieve ~Genevieve was sitting on the couch work on the case for tomorrow when the doorbell rang Genevieve got up to answer it was Lorenzo.”Daddy, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “To check on you”Lorenzo said “I’m fine I have a lot of work to do for tomorrow”Genevieve said “Have you quit drinking”Lorenzo ask “I’m only going to say this once and never again, You were right I was letting him win and I’m not going to, I’m back for good the old Genevieve” Genevieve said “I’m glad, You are not going to let him win, Secret do that to you”Lorenzo said “I know”Genevieve said “So tomorrow are you ready to put Victor away the man you once loved”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I put you away”Genevieve said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Daddy please try to stay clean this time, I don’t want to do that again, It wasn’t that easy for me and you have mother to think about and the child she carry”Genevieve said “I know, I’m going to try, I want to fix us”Lorenzo said “I guess we can try”Genevieve said “Good, I will see you tomorrow”Lorenzo said and left.

At Ric/Elizabeth~ Ric and Elizabeth were talking. “So you may have a son”Elizabeth said “Yes, I guess so, Will we be okay”Ric ask “It’s not like you cheat, You didn’t know about him, I’m not upset and I will support you get to know him”Elizabeth said “Thank you”Ric said

At The Metro co~ Jax was working when Alexis came in. “So you took the hotel from Carly”Alexis ask “Yes I did, Carly lose another hotel”Jax said “Was it business or to hurt Carly for the past”Alexis ask “A little of both”Jax said “Anyway, Why did you call me”Alexis ask “I just want to see how you are doing with you're great nephew trial tomorrow, I thought we could have some dinner too”Jax said “Oh Jax , I have work”Alexis said “You need to eat”Jax said they sit down, “So tell me what I miss why I was away”Jax said “Well, Skye and I are kind of relation , It turn out that Skye adoption mother was my mother and the little sister Skye loved was my daughter “Alexis said “Wow, You have another daughter where is she ,I would love to meet her”Jax said “You can’t she died and it’s all my fault”Alexis said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was reading some books about pregnancy when Lorenzo came in and kiss Skye on the forehead. “Where did you go”Skye ask “I went to see Genevieve, Whatever AJ say to it work, Genevieve is going to quit drinking”Lorenzo said “Good, Did you two fight”Skye ask “No, She say I was right” Lorenzo said “Wow, Maybe there's hope for you both”Skye said “Maybe”Lorenzo said he sit down by Skye. “Lorenzo, I don’t want this baby to come between us I know how that feels and I don’t want do that to my child”Skye said “This baby will not , I promise to love and support this child like I did ours”Lorenzo said “This isn’t going to be easy”Skye said “We don’t do easy”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said they share a kiss and went upstairs and made love for the first time since his been out of jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment