Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 23~

~At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve was packing her belongs when Lorenzo came in. “Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I thought I could help you pack, Also I hire a moving truck for you”Lorenzo said “ I don’t need you're help”Genevieve said “Well you just let me help, You're mother and I are worry about you and all the drinking you been doing”Lorenzo said “I don’t need you're help I been on my own for years”Genevieve said as she went into the kitchen. “Why are you so stubborn, What are you doing”Lorenzo ask as he came in. “Making tea”Genevieve said she feel dizzy. “Genevieve, Why don't you go sit down and I will finish the tea, I just want to fix us Genevieve”Lorenzo said Genevieve went into the living room and sit down as Lorenzo was in the kitchen making tea and put something in it and carry the tea cup to Genevieve. “Genevieve, Secrets can eat you up inside, I know you're keeping something”Lorenzo said “I’m not keep anything”Genevieve said “Fine, Just drink you're tea I will put the box in the van”Lorenzo said he pick up the box and Genevieve put the tea down on the table as her dog came by and stood up by the table and knock the tea cup, “Oh Princess”Genevieve said she clean up the mess and pick up her dog. “Oh Princess are you getting old on me”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “Did you drink you're tea”Lorenzo ask “No Princess knock it over, She getting old”Genevieve said “I will make you more tea”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Thank you but I don’t need any tea”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “I was just helping Genevieve move”Lorenzo said “Yes and try to get me to drink tea but that’s not what I want”Genevieve said she put her dog down and went into the kitchen. “Lorenzo , What are you up to”Skye ask “I try to give Genevieve more truth serum, She is keeping something”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said and went into the kitchen and Lorenzo follow her. Genevieve was looking at two bottles of wine. “Genevieve”Skye said “Two more bottle left of Victor wine, We brought these bottles at a auction they cost a lot, We bought another one to that night but we had some fun with it.” Genevieve said Flashback: Genevieve lay on the bed naked and Victor pour the wine on Genevieve as they made love. 

“Okay, Genevieve you're father and I are worry about you”Skye said “I’m fine, I don’t have a problem”Genevieve said as she drink a glass of wine. “It’s only one I think you do”Skye said “Oh Mother”Genevieve said “Anyway, I want to have a dinner party tonight”Skye said “Find, I will be their with the wine”Genevieve said as her phone rang. Genevieve answers it. “Genevieve, Yes I had fun too, I have to go to a dinner party at my parents house but how about after my place”Genevieve said and hang up. “Genevieve who was that”Lorenzo ask “That was none of you're business”Genevieve said “We our just worry about you that’s all, I hope you come tonight”Skye said “I will ’Genevieve said “Good, Bring Bianca too”Skye said “That’s up to her”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment