Monday, November 16, 2015

Forever mine part 1 ch 9~ “What if”


At General Hospital~ Dr Jones came in with Jasper Jr. “So what is it , It is Jasper heart”Skye ask “No it’s just the flu that all just give Jasper some tylenol for the temp”Tony said “That’s it”Skye ask “Yes”Tony said as Alan came by. “Skye, What is going on"Alan ask "Jasper has the flu, I thought it was something else"Skye said
 “Oh I’m glad it’s just the flu”Alan said “Me too. ,We sure take our son home”Jax said “Wait I have some news”Alan said The General hospital Staff and The Quartermaine came by. “I have some news the hospital is saved I brought it”Alan said Everyone clap. “That’s great Daddy”Skye said “Thanks”Alan said “Alan how could you use our money without tell me! Tracy yelled “I used my money”Alan said “We better be fine”Tracy said “Life is too short to worry about money”Emily said “Emily is right”Ned said

At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice and the children came in to fine Alistair sit in a chair holding letters and a lighter. “Alistair why are you home early”Caprice ask The nanny came in. “Take the girls upstairs I need to talk to my wife”Alistair said the nanny took the girls upstairs. “Alistair what do you have in your hand, Why do you have a lighter”Caprice ask “Oh this! I found your love letters from Morgan that you been keeping from me Darling! Alistair yelled he kick a waste basket and put it neither him. “Come sit by me Darling”Alistair said Caprice sit across him . “I want you to watch me burn them”Alistair said “No! Alistair I will do anything! Please don’t do that”Caprice yelled she try to grab the love letters from him. “Don’t beg it will not work” Alistair said Caprice was crying. “Alistair please we can make love”Caprice said she kiss him. “It’s too late, It’s time to forget the past you're mine now and forever not his”Alistair said he burn the love letters then throw them in the waste basket. “No! Caprice yelled she try to grab the letters and Alistair grab her hand. “Are you crazy! “You could burn your hand! Alistair yelled “You’re nothing but a bastard! I wish I never took you back! I want a divorce! Caprice yelled “Not going to happened my pet”Alistair said “I hope our sons are nothing you like”! Caprice yelled Alistair kiss Caprice. ‘It’s for the best”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment