Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 63

~ At Stateville~ Lorenzo and Julian cell~Lorenzo and Julian were in their cell. “I know what happened with Alexander Cassadine”Julian said “You do”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m sure you're daughter wants to know what happened to him”Julian said “What are you up to”Lorenzo ask “I think we sure both team up get out of jail then take this town back”Julian said “Why sure I trust you, What do you know about Alexander”Lorenzo ask “For starts you're daughter has been sleeping with the enemy”Julian said “Victor is involved in this”Lorenzo ask “Oh yes, His very deep in this”Julian said “Tell me everything”Lorenzo said

At Skye house~Skye was fix up her house when there was a knock on the door it was Bianca. “Bianca come in”Skye said “Thanks, I need you're help”Bianca said “Sure, Anything”Skye said “I want to know who killed Alexander and I’m sure Lorenzo can help us”Bianca said “Why do you want to find out about this”Skye ask “I just need to know, His my father who I never got to meet”Bianca said “You do have a right to know, I will talk to Lorenzo but I’m sure he doesn’t know”Skye said “Did you think Lorenzo killed him”Bianca ask “Lorenzo was upset with Alexander for what he did to Genevieve the Ice but Lorenzo didn’t kill him”Skye said “I have a feeling Victor is involved”Bianca said “Why do you say that”Skye ask “Last night , Genevieve and Victor got into a fight , He was so upset because he thought Genevieve still love Alexander he grab her arm and for the first time since I meet Genevieve I could tell she was scare”Bianca said “Oh no, My baby”Skye said “Yes I’m sorry”Bianca said “It’s okay, You're right it’s time to find out who killed him”Skye said “Do you think Genevieve is lying and she still love him”Bianca ask “Yes I do, Alexander brought the best in my daughter and made her so happy , He wasn’t the same when he came back”Skye said “I wonder what happened to him”Bianca said “We need to find out”Skye said

At Genevieve office~ Genevieve was looking at evident on Alexander murder case. “Oh Alexander”Genevieve said as she pick up a handkerchief that had Alexander name on it and smell it. “I’m sorry”Genevieve said “At General Hospital: Genevieve was recovery from being frozen to death when Alexander came in. “I’m sorry, I didn’t want to hurt you , I just want you back in my life, We belong together and I’m working on finding our daughter then we will be a family”Alexander said “No Alexander, Leave her alone, I don’t love you it ending when you left me! I hate you! Just get out of my life, I hope you die! Genevieve yelled that was the last time she saw Alexander alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment