Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 38~



At Genevieve house~Genevieve was at home talking to the new staff she hired, maids and a hot Italian cook. “I will make you and you're daughter a great meal tonight”The cook said “Thank you”Genevieve said the cook left as the doorbell rang. “I will get it”The maid said and open the door as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Mother, Daddy, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “We just want to check on you”Lorenzo said “I’m fine”Genevieve said as Bianca came down. “The new cook is here, His making us dinner soon”Genevieve said “Great, I’m hungry”Lorenzo said “Not you Daddy, Bianca and I”Genevieve said “They can join us if they want”Bianca said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “I been start to call Genevieve Mother, I wouldn’t mind call you Grandfather and Grandmother”Bianca said “We would love it”Skye said “Yes ,Thank you”Lorenzo said “Ann, Well you tell the cook to make enough food”Genevieve ask “Yes”Ann said and left. “So you hire a cook”Skye ask “Yes a hot young Italian cook”Genevieve said “Oh”Skye said Ann came out. “Dinner is ready”Ann said Skye and Lorenzo and 
Bianca and Genevieve went into the dining room they sit down at the table.. “Genevieve , This place is very lovely, You did a great decorate it”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said The cook came out. “I want to service the food tonight I do hope you like it Ms. Alcazar”The cook said “I’m sure I will”Genevieve said and brush her hair with her fingers and smile at him as she try the pasta. “This is wonderful”Genevieve said “It’s good”Lorenzo said “Yes, It is”Bianca said “Very good” Skye said “I’m glad you like it, I’m hire”The cook ask “Yes, You are”Genevieve said “Thank you Ms. Alcazar”The cook said and left. “Genevieve be careful, You never want to slept with the staff”Skye said “I know Mother, But it doesn’t hurt that his cute and he can cook”Genevieve said “Yes”Skye said “Mother , How is the fundraiser going”Genevieve ask “Good”Skye said “Are you okay about the trial”Lorenzo ask “Yes I will be fine”Genevieve said she look at her phone and she had a text. “Oh great, Bianca I have a surprise for you, You are going to love it’s outside in the barn”Genevieve said “What is it”Bianca ask “Something you will love”Genevieve said they went outside to the barn.

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was having a drink when Laura came in. “Nikolas, How are you doing”Laura ask “It hasn’t been easy today hearing that lie about my son”Nikolas said “Nikolas , I know it’s hard to believe but Alexander wasn’t the same when he came back he was full of anger”Laura said “Yes I know, I just can’t believe one of my son is a rapist and is a murder”, I thought I would be a great father”Nikolas said “You did a great job, I don’t think it’s you I think it’s just the dark side of the Cassadine”Laura said “It’s still my fault”Nikolas said

At Genevieve outside~ Barn~Genevieve and Bianca and Lorenzo and Skye were their. “What is it Mother”Bianca ask “Just open the door”Genevieve said Bianca open the door to fine ten horse in it. “Who horse are they”Bianca ask “Yours, I remember you telling me you want to be a professional Jockey so I want to get you the best horse you can pick whatever you want and You can get anything else you need”Genevieve said “Really”Bianca ask “Yes I want to support you're dream”Genevieve said “Thank you”Bianca said “I’m sure you will be great at it, This horse the brown one is mine, You're father had one just like it”Genevieve said “Nice ’Bianca said “Well I can’t wait to watch you ride”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I miss riding, Thank you Mother”Bianca said “I want to support you dreams”Genevieve said “Can I go get some things tonight”Bianca ask “Sure, Just use the card I give you”Genevieve said Bianca left. “She seen happy”Skye said “Yes ’Genevieve said “Genevieve, You're mother and I sure of support you're dream like we support you're brother and sisters”Lorenzo said “Thank you but I did fine on my own’’Genevieve said “Yes you did, We sure go I’m tired”Skye said “You don’t have to go to the trial tomorrow”Genevieve said “We want to, Let us walk you back in”Lorenzo said they went inside. Ann came by. “Ms. Alcazar do you need anything”Ann ask “Some tea, Did the cook make anything for dessert”Genevieve ask “Yes, Mr and Mrs. Alcazar do you want any dessert”Ann ask “No thank you”Skye said Ann left. “So you're going by Alcazar now”Lorenzo ask “Don’t make anything out of it”Genevieve said “Alright, We sure go, Thanks for let us stay for dinner”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo left. “All alone in a big house”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment