Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 67

~At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was working when Alexis came in. “Nikolas what do you want”Alexis ask “Alexis, I need you're help in finding out who killed my son”Nikolas said “Oh Nikolas, I have look over and over that the case we don’t have any evidence of who killed him”Alexis said “When my son came back to town he wasn’t the same person he was and he did somethings in the empire to that I didn’t approve of”Nikolas said “Like what”Alexis ask “Alexander made some deals with Julian Jerome”Nikolas said “No, This isn’t good, So you think it was Julian”Alexis ask “Yes I do, I’m sure Genevieve thought so to that’s why she went after him first”Nikolas said “Yes Genevieve did think that but we don’t have any evidence”Alexis said “I don’t care! I want to know what happened to my son! Nikolas yelled “Nikolas”Alexis said “I’m sorry, I just wish I saved my son before he went to the dark side”Nikolas said “I know you do, I will look into this, Nikolas it’s not you're fault that Alexander is dead”Alexis said “It’s just hard not to blame myself for it”Nikolas said “I know”Alexis said and left. Nikolas pour himself brandy and had a flashback of the last time he saw Alexander alive. “Alexander how could you do this to Genevieve , Try to freeze her isn’t a way to win her back” Nikolas said “I just want my girl back, I’m sorry I disappoint you again father”Alexander said “Yes you have, You will’t be run the empire that will go to Victor”Nikolas said “Father I’m the heir here! Alexander yelled “It’s finally son”Nikolas said “Yes father”Alexander said End of flashback. Nikolas pick up a picture of him and Alexander .

At The cabin~ Genevieve was in bed sleeping as Victor was watching her slept. “I don’t regret what I did, I did it for us I love you Genevieve”Victor said to a sleeping Genevieve. Flashback ; Victor was on the docks when he ran into Alexander. “Great”Victor said “I’m glad I ran into you, Enjoy Genevieve why you can, She will never truly be yours she love me,I’m her prince and soon my Goddess will come back to me her true love and you will lose the empire to and have nothing, You sure just go back to Switzerland”Alexander said “Genevieve will never go back to you, You try to kill her! I know what you did to her at the fundraise”Victor said “We had sex, Hot sex like always, Genevieve like it hot in bed”Alexander said “You’re the one who broke her heart when you left and I help pick the piece, It’s all you that you lose her and I will do anything to make sure that Genevieve doesn’t go back to you”Victor said and left.

End of flashback~ “I did what I had to do, No regrets”Victor said

No comments:

Post a Comment