Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 12

~At the Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with their children. “So are you both back together”Lila Rae ask Skye took Lorenzo hand. “Yes, We our”Skye said “That’s great I’m happy for you both”Lila Rae said “Yes, Me too”Luis said “Thank you, We our happy”Lorenzo said “Genevieve , Are you okay”Skylar ask “I think so, I’m still confess about last night, Daddy how did I get to you're house”Genevieve ask “You walk”Lorenzo said “You don’t remember going to Daddy house last night, How much did you have to drink”Skylar ask “Not that much, I still have a lot of wine that I want to drink that Victor collect “Genevieve said “Why did you go to Daddy house anyway”Skylar ask “We talk that’s all, and work on our relationship”Lorenzo said “Oh, I don’t remember what we say”Genevieve said as the Mayor came by, “John, What are you doing here”Genevieve ask “I would like to talk to you, If that’s okay Mrs. Quartermaine it’s good to see you as always”The mayor said and took Skye hand. “Thank you, Yes we our done here”Skye said “Good , It’s a good day to put a murder away isn’t it and I know we will win this and then put more crime away”John said and took Genevieve hand to help her up. “Yes it is and we will, I will see you all later”Genevieve said and left with John. “I’m worry about Genevieve mother, Do you think she has a drinking problem”Skylar ask “I just think this is hard on her that’s all”Skye said “I hope you're right”Skylar said “Skylar, How is the art gallery”Lorenzo ask “It’s going great, I want to tell Genevieve this, But Carman and I have look into adoption”Skylar said “That’s great”Skye said “Yes it is, I will help with anything”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy, I have forgive you”Skylar said “I know, But I still hate myself”Lorenzo said “Well I need to go”Skylar said and left. “I have to go myself too the restaurant is getting a order”Luis said “Son , We our proud of you make a new life for yourself”Skye said “Thanks Mother, I’m glad you're both back together”Luis said and left . “I sure go to, Mother I will meet you at the office”Lila Rae said “Sure”Skye said Lila Rae left as Jax came in and look at Skye and came by. “Skye, Lorenzo”Jax said “Jax please don’t start anything”Skye said “I just want to say, Lorenzo you're one lucky man don’t blow it like I did with Skye you will regret it” Jax said “I promise , I will not blow it this time”Lorenzo said and took Skye hand. “Good, Skye I’m happy for you”Ja said “Thank you, I believe you will have no trouble fine anyone”Skye said “Thanks”Jax said Skye got up and hand another dizzy spell. “Skye, Are you okay”Jax ask “Yes, I’m fine”Skye said Jax phone rang. “I have to take this, I was hope later we could meet about the company I left you”Jax said “Sure”Skye said Jax left. “Skye, You keep having dizzy spell, Can you be pregnant”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, I’m too old for a baby”Skye said “No you're not, You sure see a doctor”Lorenzo said “If I’m and it’s Jax”Skye said “We will deal with it, We have been thought a lot”Lorenzo said “Yes we have”Skye said

At The Mayor's office~ John and Genevieve were their. “I’m sorry about my father being out I will get him back in jail”Genevieve said “I’m sure you're father will make a mistake and we will be there right now I want you to force on getting Cassadine”John said “I will sir, Victor will go down for this”Genevieve said “Good, I have something for you”John said and give Genevieve a box. She open it was a green scarf. “John, Sir it’s beautiful “Genevieve said “I know it would look great on you, Do you ever think of what could be”John ask he put the scarf on Genevieve,“Sometime yes, I never told anyone about us”Genevieve said “Me either, I do love my wife but you're the one who got away”John said and touch Genevieve hair and was about to kiss her but Genevieve pull away. “Sir, We can’t”Genevieve said “You're right, I’m sorry”John said “It’s okay , I’m going to my office”Genevieve said “We need to work on you're campaign to be prosecutor”John said “Yes we do”Genevieve said and left.

At Victor cell~ Victor was in his cell when Alexis and Nora came by. “Victor, This is you're lawyer Nora Buchanan”Alexis said “Thanks Aunt Alexis”Victor said “You're welcome, Do you need anything”Alexis ask “No”Victor said “We have a lot of work to do, the bail hearing is this afternoon”Nora said “Do you think I will get bail, I can’t stand being here”Victor said “We our going to try, Do you have any jets in you're name”Nora ask “No they're my father “Victor said “Well that’s great, It will help us”Nora said “I will let you both talk, Victor I want you free if I could be you're lawyer I would I hope you didn’t do this”Alexis said and left. “So did you murder you're brother”Nora ask “Alexander, Always had what I wanted and I know he was going to get Genevieve she was going back to him I could tell so I need to move fast”Victor said

No comments:

Post a Comment