Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 43~”A Sax baby”


At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway waiting for Jax to come. “Skye, If the baby has down”Lorenzo said “Then I’m still keep this baby, We can do this, We have a lot of money that if this baby needs any extra care we can afford it”Skye said “I just don’t want you to risk you're life that’s all, I’m not saying this because the baby isn’t mine, I don’t want to lose you Skye”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said as Jax came by. “Thanks for calling me”Jax said “You're welcome, I just want to say whatever Dr Kelly has to say it’s my choice it’s my baby and my body and I have the last call”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I took a risk when we had our children I deliver the twins Luis and Lila Rae in the middle of nowhere and nothing happened to me and this time will be the same thing nothing is going to happened to me”Skye said “You're not young as you were then”Lorenzo said “Thanks Lorenzo”Skye said Dr Kelly came by. “Skye, Jax,Lorenzo”Dr Kelly said “Can we go to you're office”Jax ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said they went inside. “Dr Kelly is the baby okay”Skye ask “Yes, The baby doesn’t have Downs,But with you're age you need to be careful and stress free” Dr Kelly said “Thank you, I will”Skye said “Is it too early to know the sex”Jax ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “Is it twins again”Skye ask “We can do a sonogram to find out”Dr Kelly said “Alright”Skye said Lorenzo and Jax left so Skye could chance.

In the hallway~ Lorenzo and Jax were their. “We need to talk, I love Skye and I know you are happy she pregnant with you're child you're chance to be a father and I get that but I will not let you risk Skye heath for a baby”Lorenzo said “I don’t want anything to happened to Skye either”Jax said “You still love Skye don’t you, Are you hope this baby will bring you too closer”Lorenzo ask “I can make Skye happy then you can”Jax said “I may have a dangerous job but I have never broke my marriage vows to Skye, That was you”Lorenzo said “ I know”Jax said as Dr Kelly came by. “You both can come in’ Dr Kelly said Jax and Lorenzo came in. Skye was lay on the bed and Lorenzo and Jax took her hand. “Let’s see what we have”Dr Kelly said they look at the sonogram. “Well it looks like you're having twins”Dr Kelly said “Twins again”Skye said “Skye, Thank you whatever you need”Jax said “You're welcome, We can do this all of us”Skye said “Yes”Jax said “So everything looks fine”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “Good”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Jax, I want Lorenzo to be a big part of our twins life, His my husband “Skye said “I will try, This isn’t the way I want a family but we can do this”Jax said “Yes we can try”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment