Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 6

~On the docks~ Genevieve was walking when a man came behind her and shot her and then carry her away.

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Laura and Alexis were talking. “So this lawyer is a great one”Nikolas ask “Yes, She will come to town for the case I fill her in, Nikolas you need someone who is restless lawyer”Alexis said “You're right, Thank you”Nikolas said “You're welcome”Alexis said “Who is going to be the DA”Laura ask “I don’t know, The mayor is calling in someone and I know Genevieve is going to help”Alexis said “Yes, She came here to tell me about it”Nikolas said “Oh”Alexis said “Thanks Alexis, I wish you could be his lawyer”Nikolas said “Me too”Alexis said “What else will help the case”Laura ask “If we as a family were on Victor side”Alexis said “I called Stefan his coming to town to help”Nikolas said “Good”Alexis said

At The Quartermaine~Monica and Emily were having tea, “How are you doing”Monica ask “I hate this, I Do love both of my boys yes I’m not their birth mother but I love them as my own”Emily said “I know you do and Victor know that too”Monica said “I want to support Victor so does Nikolas, We our just anger about this”Emily said “Yes”Monica said

At Lorenzo ~Lorenzo was home when a man with a gun came in carry Genevieve who was still pass out. “What, Are you doing with my daughter! What did you do to her”Lorenzo ask as he pull out his gun and point it at him. “Don’t or you're daughter gets it, Just put the gun away, You're daughter will not be hurt if you do what I want”The man said “What is that”Lorenzo ask “First you will put the gun away”The man said “No! Start talking! Lorenzo yelled the man pull out a shot. “We want you back in the mob and if you don’t help us tonight I will give you're daughter this shot which will kill her, So do you want to save you're daughter the lawyer”The man ask “What did you give her”Lorenzo ask “A drug I will give her the cure when you move something for me tonight”The man said Genevieve start to wake up and the man pull out another shot and was about to give it to Genevieve. “Don’t! Lorenzo yelled “It’s just to make her slept, Genevieve will stay here while you help me, No doctors or I will kill you're daughter! The man said “Fine, I will help you and Go back to the mob now can I carry my daughter to her room”Lorenzo said “Fine, No funny business I will go with you”The man said Lorenzo took Genevieve and carry her to her old room with the man and Lorenzo put her in the bed. “Princess just stay here”Lorenzo said “Let’s go”The man said “I can’t just leave her here”Lorenzo said “Yes you can, Genevieve will just slept”The man said “Fine, But I’m take my gun”Lorenzo said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment