Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 47~”Generation of Quartermaine




At the Quartermaine~Alan and Monica and Tracy were in the living room when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve , It’s good to see you, How are you doing”Alan ask “Great, I been working on my next career path I want to be a prosecutor and I need you're help, With funding having you're name backing me will help”Genevieve said “Yes we will help you, Daddy would love having a granddaughter who a prosecutor”Tracy said “Thanks Aunt Tracy, I was wonder if you can help me get funds, You know a lot of rich woman”Genevieve said “I would love to , The first thing is you need to drop the last name Alcazar”Tracy said “Tracy”Alan said “Alan, I’m right being connection to you're father and what he stands for will hurt you're chance”Tracy said “Yeah you're right I don’t know why I took his last name again, I wish he was normal”Genevieve said “I know, We will back you and help you win”Alan said “Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome, How are you doing with Victor in jail”Alan ask “I’m going to be fine because I’m never going to love again”Genevieve said “Don’t do that, You will find love again”Monica said “Monica right”Alan said “Thanks, I have news about Bianca, She staying here and call me mother and going to be a jockey” Genevieve said “You're happy about this”Tracy ask “Yes, I’m going to support anything Bianca wants to do unlike my parents, Maybe with this new babies mother will get right”Genevieve said “It is kind of mess up how Skye is pregnant again”Tracy said “Yes it is”Genevieve said “I will call you about ideas”Tracy said and left. “Genevieve, I Thought you were trying with Skye and Lorenzo”Alan ask “I’m trying it’s just hard”Genevieve said “I know”Alan said

At a house in the middle of nowhere~ Julian was on the phone. “I need you to do it when I text you”Julian said and hang up and went into a secret room and open the door and found a man lay on ice. “My plan to destroy everyone will soon come true”Julian said

At Port Charles~Alexander gravestone~Genevieve was their with flowers. “Victor is now in jail for killing you, I miss you, I hate this but I will always love you no matter what you're my soulmate, I don’t think there will be another one”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment