Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 37

~At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye was talking to AJ about the fundraiser. “I want this fundraiser to be the best one”Skye said “It well be, Skye how is the baby and you're heath”AJ ask “My health is fine so far and we took a test to find out if the baby has downs’ Skye said “What if it does”AJ ask “I will deal with it”Skye said “Just don’t put you're health at risk”AJ said “I know”Skye said as Jane came by. “Jane, You're in town”Skye said “Yes, Skye it’s lovely to see you, AJ”Jane said “You too”Skye said “I will let you both talk”AJ said and left. “Why don’t we get some tea”Jane ask “Sure”Skye said they went into the hotel dining room and got a table and order some tea. “So Ja told you about the baby”Skye ask “Yes, Skye my son still love you”Jane said “I know if the time was different maybe I would take him back but I love Lorenzo”Skye said “What about the baby, Do you think Lorenzo could help you raise the baby”Jane ask “Yes, Lorenzo is a great father”Skye said “So the love you have for my son”Jane ask “It’s just friendship love “Skye said “Do you regret being pregnant”Jane ask “This is complicated but I don’t hate this baby or have any regrets”Skye said “Good, If you need anything”Jane said “Thank you, How long are you in town”Skye ask “For a while, I want to visit Josslyn to, I heard she dating you're son” Jane said “Yes she is”Skye said “Is you're son working with Lorenzo”Jane ask “No Luis has his own club”Skye said “That’s great”Jane said “Yes, My son has been though alot”Skye said

At Genevieve ~Genevieve was at home looking at a page in Alexander journal when Laura came in. “Why are you here”Genevieve ask “The maid let me in, Anyway I want to talk”Laura said “If you're here to plead you're grandson case”Genevieve said “No, I know what you have been thought , Stefan and Stavros but loved me and did some things to me to keep me just like Alexander and Victor, This all needs to stop and put the past behind us”Laura said “It will when Victor goes to jail”Genevieve said “Do you really want this, Victor in jail”Laura ask “Yes he killed his own brother”Genevieve said “What Victor did was wrong but still he loved you , You dating for ten years it has to meant something”Laura said “Thank you Laura I get why you're here but I can’t let this go”Genevieve said “I guess not”Laura said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment