Saturday, November 28, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 70

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was opening some baby bags when Lorenzo came in. “Where did you go”Skye ask “To try to save our daughter”Lorenzo said “Did you get the cure from Julian, Just give it to Daddy and he can give it to Genevieve”Skye said “No, Julian is playing games now”Lorenzo said “So what is you're plan now! You will not let the doctor that Jax sent over to even look at our daughter so what is it! Skye yelled “Skye,I want Genevieve to wake up”Lorenzo said “Then what are you going to do”Skye ask as Skylar came down. “Skylar, It’s nice to see you”Lorenzo said “I was visiting Genevieve, The nurse is with her now”Skylar said “Good, Do you want some lunch”Skye ask “No, I have to go”Skylar said and left. “Lorenzo”Skye said “I will not let Genevieve die! If Julian wants to go after my daughter I will go after his”Lorenzo said “Lucas”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Please don’t start a war, Genevieve would hate it ,Just bring our daughter back to me”Skye said “I will ”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed when the nurse was looking at her. “You're not going to wake up, I seen this all the time it’s the love ones who have a hard time let go”The nurse said as Genevieve flatline.

Downstairs~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. “How are the twins”Lorenzo ask “Good, It’s one boy and one girl”Skye said “Oh, What is that noise”Lorenzo ask “It’s coming from Genevieve room”Skye said they went upstairs and ran into Genevieve room the nurse was in the room. “Why aren’t you helping our daughter she flatline! Lorenzo yelled “I can’t , She sign a DNR”The nurse said “Please just save my daughter we will make sure you don’t lose you're job! Skye said “Yes, We will please, Our daughter is young and has a daughter who she is just get to know”Lorenzo said The nurse work on Genevieve and Lorenzo took Skye hand. “Skye, I’m sorry about this morning”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “Alright, It work, Don’t let me regret this, I like my job as a nurse”The woman said “You will not”Lorenzo said “Why, Don’t you take a break”Skye said “Fine”The nurse said

No comments:

Post a Comment