Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 61~”Medicia Guardian”

 

At General Hospital~The hallway~Skylar and Luis and Lila Rae and Bianca were there when Lorenzo and Skye and Constanza came in. “Constanza , Why are you here”Skylar ask “Do you remember when Genevieve came to visit me it was after Alexander murder”Constanza ask “Yes, Why”Skye ask “Genevieve was so scare with being on ice and beat death that Genevieve did what we all know she would she wrote her will and ask me to look over it”Constanza said “So you're back because Genevieve is in a coma and you have her will”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Genevieve left letters for each of you and she pick only one of you to be in charge of her care ’Constanza said “Well of course I will do it”Skylar said “Skylar, It’s not you Genevieve pick, She wanted someone who isn’t that close to her and would do what is best for her and not anyone else needs”Constanza said “Who did Genevieve pick to be in charge of her care”Skye ask as Alan and Monica came by. Constanza pull out a letter. “Genevieve put Lila Rae in charge of her care”Constanza said “Me”Lila Rae ask “Yes, Genevieve know you would be the best one for the job you would put Genevieve needs and not yours first. This letter tell it all”Constanza said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “Do you have a DNR”Alan ask “Genevieve did sign one”Constanza said “No! I’m not going to let my daughter die! I don’t care if Genevieve sign anything I will fight it, I’m her mother and I will do what I have to do to save my baby”Skye said “Skye is right,We our not going to let Genevieve die”Lorenzo said “It’s not you're call, And I will make sure everything is the way Genevieve wanted’ Constanza said “Do you love you're cousin”Lorenzo ask “Yes, This isn’t about any of us, It’s about Genevieve , If she has to live like this she will hate it”Constanza said “Lila Rae”Skye said “I’m going to go somewhere to read this letter”Lila Rae said and left.

Genevieve room ~ Skye came in as Monica came by. “Skye, I get it what you're going thought a mother does anything for her child their no wrong or right answer here”Monica said “What would you do”Skye ask “I would fight for my child even though I’m a doctor I’m a mother first”Monica said “Yes I’m a mother, It took me a long time to finally have the family wanted and I will not let anyone take Genevieve from me”Skye said “Don’t be hard on Lila Rae”Monica said “I just wish Genevieve would've left it to me”Skye said “I know”Monica said

In the hallway~Lorenzo and Alan were talking. “It doesn’t look good for my daughter does it”Lorenzo ask “No, Lorenzo , Genevieve isn’t going to wake up”Alan said “Is their anything”Lorenzo ask “No”Alan said “What if I find what poison Genevieve was giving”Lorenzo ask “Maybe, Was it one of you're enemy”Alan ask “It was also Genevieve too”Lorenzo said “Julian Jerome”Alan said “Yes”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment