Monday, November 16, 2015

All we'd ever need ch 12


At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was thinking when Lila came in. "Mother" Lila said "Why are you here"Skye ask "To ask you if your going to tell Cassie" Lila said "Your mother and I will keep quit"Lorenzo said as he came in. "Daddy you know" Lila ask " Your father I could tell you I was upset and I told him but I don't know what I will do I hate choice between you and Cassie she always felt like a outsider and this will make it worst"Skye said " I know it will but we have to ported Lila" Lorenzo said " Let me think about this some more"Skye said it start to rain. " Looks like the storm is coming"Lila said as she looked outside the window.

At Dimitri~Cassie and Alex came in. "I'm glad you both are here before the storm got worse" Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said "Alexander I'm glad you're here I have the whole weekend plan"Dimitri said "Of course you do"Cassie said " Can we go riding"Alex ask "Yes"Dimitri said " I sure leave, Alex be good and have fun"Cassie said as the maid came in. " Mr Cassadine the storm broke the launched and the storm is getting worst out there" The maid said " Oh no I have to go my sister is coming home tonight"Cassie said "Thanks Sally"Dimitri said she left. " Looks like you're stuck here"Dimitri said " When is dinner"Alex ask " I will take you to the kitchen"Dimitri said
 At Chandler's~ Lorenzo and Skye came in. "Why are you here" Chandler ask " We know about Lila and Morgan" Lorenzo ask " Oh so what do you want to do"Chandler ask " Nothing it's over" Lorenzo said " Mother are you sure about it"Chandler ask " No I'm stuck in the middle I want to ported both my daughter's I just wish this didn't happened"Skye said " Me to" Chandler said " The storm is hit hard we sure go"Skye said " I don't think you sure go' Chandler said

At the Brownstone~" Mother thanks for doing this"Carly said "I'm glad I can't wait to see Josslyn " Bobbie said " me either Jax sure be here soon with her"Carly said Brenda came by, "Brenda I'm glad you're here"Carly said "I"m sure where is Cassie" Brenda ask "She sure be here soon"Carly said Morgan came in the room . " Cassie just called she stuck at Wyndemere the launch broke"Morgan said " Oh no"Carly said "The storm does not look good"Bobbie said " I hope Jax and Josslyn are okay 'Carly said " They better be" Brenda said
At Dimitri~ "Cassandra where is Alexander"Dimitri ask " His in his room sleeping the room looks great"Cassie said " I hope I got everything he need"Dimitri said " You did I'm glad we agree to this"Cassie said " Me to"Dimitri said " I hope the storm is okay Daddy went to pick up Joss "Cassie said " I'm sure they will be fine"Dimitri said "I'm going to check on our son"Cassie said she when upstairs and went into another room and turn on the lights. "Oh my god"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment