Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 31

~At Lorenzo warehouse~ Lorenzo was their when one of his man came in with Julian. “Thank you”Lorenzo said he sit Julian down on a chair. “What is going on”Julian ask “I want you to tell me what you know about Alexander Cassadine, Is he alive, Does my daughter know”Lorenzo ask “Why sure I tell you”Julian ask “If you don’t I will kill you”Lorenzo said he pull out his gun.

At The Quartermaine hotel~AJ was working when Skye came in. “AJ , Did it work , Is my daughter going to stop drinking”Skye ask “Yes, I believe so”AJ said “Thanks, What did Genevieve tell you”Skye ask “Skye, I help Genevieve and I promise I would not tell anyone at all”AJ said “Is it bad”Skye ask “So I heard you're pregnant with Jax baby”AJ ask “Are you trying to get me to chance the subject”Skye ask “Yes, Skye the important thing is that Genevieve is going to quit drinking” AJ said “Yes it is, I was worry”Skye said “Me too, So what are you and Jax going to do about the baby”AJ ask “We our going to share the baby”Skye said “Really, Jax is going to share the baby with you and Lorenzo”AJ ask “Yes”Skye said

At The Metro co~Jax was working when Josslyn came by. “Daddy, Did you really take the hotel from mother”Josslyn ask “It was work”Jax said “Oh Daddy, What about mother”Josslyn ask “You're mother will be fine”Jax said “I hope so, Their is something you sure now”Josslyn said “What” Jax ask “I have a boyfriend”Josslyn said “Who, I would love to meet him”Jax said as Luis came by. “Luis”Jax said “Daddy, This is Luis my boyfriend”Josslyn said “You're dating Lorenzo son”Jax ask “Yes, We love each other”Josslyn said “Yes we do, I know you hate me because of my father but I love you're daughter and soon we will all be family in a way”Luis Jr said “Yes we will, Daddy I’m glad you're back in town but it’s too late for you to run my life”Josslyn said “I know, I just want you to be happy and safe”Jax said “I know”Josslyn said

At Lorenzo warehouse~ Lorenzo was still talking to Julian. “So my daughter know about this”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I believe she does , So what are you going to do”Julian ask

No comments:

Post a Comment