Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 69

~At Port Charles~The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Bianca were having breakfast together. “Do you think Victor will not hurt Genevieve till we can prove that he killed Alexander”Bianca ask “Yes I believe so, I know this is hard but we have to do this, Genevieve never believe in anything that she didn’t have prove of, Not even Santa when she was a little girl”Skye said “Genevieve was always strong wasn’t she”Bianca ask “Yes, I’m worry what this is going to do to her”Skye said “Yes”Bianca said

At Stateville~ Lorenzo/Julian cell~ A lawyer came by. “I need you to get some information for me, The papers are in a bank”Julian said “What kind of papers”The lawyer ask “You will find envelope at the bank that say “Alexander Cassadine”Bring that to me”Julian said “Alright”The lawyer said “And fast, Then I want to get a deal and get out of here”Julian said “I will try”The lawyer said and left. “This better work, I want to get out of here, I need to fix things between my wife and my children”Lorenzo said “It’s not going to be easy, Lorenzo you're never going to get out of this lifestyle we are men who like the power “Julian said “Yes we our”Lorenzo said as Skye came by.” Lorenzo can we talk”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said Julian went to his side of the cell. “Lorenzo, Don’t be mad but I file the papers today, I just can’t deal with you be in here”Skye said “I’m not upset I get it, But I will be out soon”Lorenzo said “Even if you get out of here things between us and our family aren’t the same anymore”Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hand. “You still love me”Lorenzo ask “Yes , Always, This is just something I have to do”Skye said “I know, I will not fight it”Lorenzo said “Good, I do hope you get out of here for our child's sake that’s all”Skye said and left. Lorenzo try not to cry as he watch Skye leave.

At The lakehouse~ A man came in and look around. “I’m finally home”The man said

No comments:

Post a Comment