Monday, November 16, 2015

“Forever mine part 1 ch 8- “What if”


At The Quartermaine hotel~Alan and Monica were there with Ric and Alexis going over there divorce. “Are you sure you both want this you been together for a long time”Alexis said “Yes I’m done”Alan said “Me to”Monica said “Well I went over the prenup and the house does go to Monica” Alexis said “My client will not give Monica any alimony ”Ric said “Fine”Monica said “There is one thing Monica has to go back to her maiden name” and she can’t work at General hospital”Ric said “You can’t kick me out of the hospital”Monica said “Yes I can, I just brought it”Alan said “What”Monica ask “Here is the legal documents about Alan buying the hospital”Ric said “I’m sorry Monica”Alexis said “It’s okay I can find another job”Monica said

At Amanda/Daniel~ Caprice came in with the girls and some food for Amanda. “Thank you for coming Daniel had to go to the hospital”Amanda said “It’s fine. how is the pregnancy”Caprice ask “Good”Amanda said “Have you pick out any names”Caprice ask “Yes we are still keeping the sex a secret”Amanda said “All right”Caprice said “That’s a beautiful necklace Alistair has great taste “Amanda said “He didn’t buy it for me it was from my first love Morgan if Alistair know I keep it there would be hell to pay”Caprice said “No, So Alistair wasn’t your first love”Amanda ask “No Alistair didn’t come back to town till he was eighteen years old I was dating Morgan Corinthos even though my mother hate it we were going to run away that night but Morgan end up dead”Caprice said “Oh no I’m sorry ,How did he died”Amanda ask “Morgan family were in the mob and Morgan went into a warehouse to wait for me and it blow up”Caprice said “I’m sorry”Amanda said “I been thinking about him a lot lately”Caprice said “You wish you marry him and not Alistair”Amanda said “I wish many things but I don’t regret my children”Caprice said Siddalee Rose was holding a teddy bear. “That a cute bear”Amanda said “Thanks no one knows it but it’s from Morgan to he won it for me I even let the boys play with it”Caprice said “Be careful sometime you want the past to just stay in the past”Amanda said “Maybe, I hardly talk to anyone about Morgan anymore”Caprice said “Caprice I don’t have any close friends I hope we can be friend”Amanda said “Me too I miss Jazz but I need a girlfriend”, Do you need anything before I go”Caprice ask “No thank you”Amanda said “Your welcome. Say goodbye to Aunt Amanda' Caprice said they left.

At Caprice/Alistair~ Alistair came into their bedroom and look for paperwork and saw a note on the floor and he pick it up and read it. “No! Alistair yelled he then went into Caprice closets and throw everything to look for more love letters from Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment