Saturday, November 28, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 74



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs when a man came in. “Mrs. Alcazar, I’m Steven from Physical therapy you call me”Steven said “Yes , I did my daughter is upstairs”Skye said they went upstairs.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay on the bed as Lorenzo was doing exercise on her. “Lorenzo, What are you doing”Skye ask “Exercise on our daughter”Lorenzo said “I hire Steven who is a PT he will do that with Genevieve he knows what his doing”Skye said “That’s nice of you Skye but I can do this, I will take care of our daughter”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Steven is a professional therapy he know what he is doing what if you pull a muscle on Genevieve”Skye said “Skye, I will do this myself! Lorenzo yelled “Mr. Alcazar if you chance you're mind I will be back”Steven said “No, I’m fine , Thank you for coming”Lorenzo said Steven left. “Lorenzo, Why are you doing this”Skye ask “What take care of our daughter! Lorenzo yelled “You're not the only one who love Genevieve and wants her to come back”Skye said and left.
“I’m the only one who believe you will come back , You're mother going to give up on you soon I can tell”Lorenzo said

At The Cassadine office~ Bianca office~She was looking out the window when Alexander came in. “Bianca”Alexander ask as he came by her. “Do you think Mother will wake up”Bianca ask “Yes I do, I was on ice for ten years you're mother will come back, We our both fighters”Alexander said “What if she not the same”Bianca ask “When Genevieve wake up, I will hire the best doctors for her”Alexander said “Thanks Daddy”Bianca said he hug his daughter.

On the docks~Skye walk by she need a break from Lorenzo even thought it was hot outside Skye sit down on the bench and feel so hot as Carly came by and handle her a bottle of water. “Here”Carly said “Why are you giving me this”Skye ask “You look like you need it more then me, Skye how is Genevieve”Carly ask “Genevieve isn’t doing good she slip away and she put Lila Rae in changer of her medical decision and Lila Rae wants to pull the plug and Lorenzo wants to keep Genevieve on life support even though Daddy say she will not be the same if she does wake up and Lorenzo is just not let anyone help Genevieve expect him”Skye said “I’m sorry, Sound like Lorenzo is being a great Daddy”Carly said “Lorenzo always was a great father to our children understand and strict with the children , Before all this when I told the children about this baby they all were upset and yelling and Lorenzo raise his voice a little and the children were still scare, All grown up and their scare of their father”Skye said “Yes, I know it’s hard but you can’t give up on you're daughter”Carly said “Did the doctor tell you Michael would never wake up”Skye ask “Yes they did and Michael wake up and his fine”Carly said “Yes he is, Maybe we will get another miracle”, “I think Lorenzo is also hope that when Genevieve wake up they can fix things between them”Skye said “Yes”Carly said “I never thought we would bond as mothers”Skye said “Me either”Carly said

No comments:

Post a Comment