Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve/Bianca/Alexander ch 12

~Genevieve house~Skye was with Genevieve when she told Bianca about Alexander. “So Alexander thought he would keep you frozen till you fall in love with him again”Bianca ask “Yes, Alexander wasn’t like this before he left , He wasn’t the man I loved, Or the man that is you're father, I don’t know but something inside him chance”Genevieve said “Do you think it was because you give me up”Bianca ask “No”Genevieve said “Do you want to find out who killed him”Bianca ask “I have look over and over at the evident we will never found out who poisoned him .I’m sorry”Genevieve said “Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes, I will be, Grandmother I don’t blame you for Lorenzo shoot me”Bianca said “Thank you, I’m glad you're okay”Skye said “Thanks I’m going to lay down”Bianca said and left. “Do you think she okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, What about you”Skye ask “I will, Mother why did you bring him up”Genevieve ask “I saw you're father today, Julian Jerome is his cellmate, So Alexander and Julian did business together”Skye ask “I don’t know what they did Alexander would not tell me”Genevieve said Alexander house~Genevieve walk in on Alexander on this phone. “I want it and I want it now! Alexander yelled and hang up the phone. “Genevieve Darling why are you here, It’s nice to see you thought”Alexander said “Why were you upset on the phone”Genevieve ask “It’s just the empire, I had to do some business deals to save it”Alexander said “What kind of deal”Genevieve ask “Genevieve please”Alexander said

Genevieve house~ “Do you think Julian killed Alexander “Skye ask “I did once but it turn out Julian was out of town that night Alexander died”Genevieve said “Oh, I sure go check on you're sister”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said Skye left and Genevieve look out the window and thought about Alexander how he was before he left. “Genevieve and Alexander were downstairs at the hotel dining room and dancing they loved to dance together. “Oh Alexander I feel so safe in you're arms, Promise me it will always be like this”Genevieve said “I promise my love, We will always be happy , We sure dance great together”Alexander said “Yes we do, Remember our first dance at school”Genevieve said “Yes I do”Alexander said and kiss her.

Genevieve was thinking about that kiss when Victor came by her. “Ginny”Victor said Genevieve look at him. “Sorry Victor”Genevieve said “Where were you”Victor ask “Nothing I was just thinking”Genevieve said Victor saw the box of Alexander belongs on the table. “Why do you have Alexander belongs out”Victor ask “I was just clean and I found the box”Genevieve said Victor came by Genevieve and grab her wrist. “Do you love him! Did I waste ten years of my life with you! Victor yelled “No I love you I was just thinking about him that’s all, Let me go”Genevieve yelled she never saw Victor like this before and Bianca came in. “What is going on”Bianca ask as Victor let Genevieve go. “Nothing it’s fine”Genevieve said “Don’t ever lay you're hands on Genevieve again! Bianca yelled “You can’t tell me what to do”Victor yelled “Victor just cool down! Genevieve yelled Victor went to get a drink by the bar. “Bianca , How are you doing, I’m sorry about what you learn about Alexander and the ice”Genevieve said “You told her about the ice, and how crazy her father was”Victor ask “Alexander wasn’t crazy”Bianca yelled “You're mother was almost dead when I found her, Did you tell her that Genevieve”Victor yelled “No, Both of you stop yelling at each other”Genevieve said “Fine , Just tell me what happened next”Bianca said At The Cassadine island~ Alexander was having a drink he didn’t want to hurt Genevieve he just want her to love him again he was about to check on Genevieve when Victor and Skye and Luis Jr came in with guns in their hands. “Where is Ginny! She not yours anymore”Victor yelled “She mine! And will be my wife soon”Alexander yelled “Where is my daughter you bastard”Skye yelled

In a room~Genevieve was lay on the ice princess when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, Don’t worry Daddy is here to save you”Lorenzo said and took her off the machine but she did not wake up and Lorenzo put his jacket and wrap it around his daughter as Skye and Luis Jr and Victor came in. “Genevieve my baby! Skye yelled “She is frozen we have to wake her up”Lorenzo said “I know what will work”Victor said he kiss Genevieve but she didn’t wake up. “We need to take her to the hospital now”Luis Jr said “Yes, We will”Victor said

Genevieve ~ Bianca was in shock about this. “You almost died”Bianca said “Yes but I’m fine now”Genevieve said “Did Alexander go to jail”Bianca ask Genevieve look at Victor then back to Bianca. “No, He didn’t, This all happened in Greece so when Alexander came back to Port Charles the police could not press changers”Genevieve said “Oh”Bianca said “Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes”Bianca said “I’m sorry I lost it”Victor said “I’m not the one you need to say you're sorry to”Bianca said and left. Victor sit down by Genevieve. “I’m sorry”Victor said “I know, I’m sorry to I don’t love him”Genevieve said “Why were you thinking about him”Victor ask

No comments:

Post a Comment