Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 51

~ At The Quartermaine hotel outside~Julian was smile and happy. “One more part of my plan to bring you down Genevieve”Julian said and left.

Inside the hotel~”Alexander, Let’s get you home and we can talk”Nikolas said “Father, I need to check on Genevieve first”Alexander said “Alright”Nikolas said “We're just glad you're home”Emily said “I’m happy to be home to mother”Alexander said

At Genevieve house~Genevieve was in her robe looking around she didn’t know how to feel toward Alexander being back from the dead she know he could be alive but was hope it wasn’t true. “Ms. Quartermaine , Dinner's almost ready”The maid said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Open the door, We need to talk”Alexander said “I will deal with this”Genevieve said she open the door a little. “Alexander please leave, I don’t want to talk right now”Genevieve said “Please goddess I came back to you, We miss so much time and I know you love me”Alexander said “Please, Alexander I’m glad it was true that you're alive for our daughter's sake but we our over”Genevieve said “You know I was alive”Alexander ask “Just go”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by and grab Alexander and pull out a gun. “You heard my daughter”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Don’t shot him for my sake and Bianca and Mothers”Genevieve said “I will not shoot him if he just leaves”Lorenzo said “I will be back, Genevieve we need to talk about how long you know I was alive”Alexander said and left. Genevieve walk back into her house and Lorenzo follow her in. “So you know that Alexander was alive”Lorenzo ask “You know too! Genevieve yelled “Yes I did”Lorenzo said “Who told you”Genevieve ask “Julian”Lorenzo said “How long”Genevieve ask “As long as you did, Why did you keep it a secret”Lorenzo ask “I just wasn’t ready to deal with Alexander “Genevieve said “Don’t go back to him, You deserve better then any of the Cassadine”Lorenzo said “Bianca is a Cassadine too, Daddy I’m tired , I’m going to bed”Genevieve said “Alright”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

At The police station~ Nikolas and Alexis and Emily were their. “I want my son out of jail now”Nikolas said to John, “We our working on that Victor will soon be free”John said “Good”Nikolas said “He still try to kill his own brother”John said “I know”Nikolas said John left. “Soon we will have both our boy’s home”Emily said “Yes”Nikolas said “It’s still going to be a lot of work with Alexander and Victor”Alexis said “I know”Nikolas said

At Genevieve ~Genevieve was in bed when Bianca came in. “Are you okay”Bianca ask and lay by her mother in bed. “Tonight wasn’t what I wanted, I don’t know how I feel about Alexander but I’m glad his alive for you're sake”Genevieve said “He love you”Bianca said “Yes, Soon Victor will be out”Genevieve said “Yes, You don’t look good”Bianca said “I think it’s just stress I don’t feel good either, Bianca how do you feel about this”Genevieve ask as she brush her daughter hair with her fingers. “I want to know my father”Bianca said “Of course you do, I hope you do”Genevieve said “Me too”Bianca said “I’m tired”Genevieve said “I will see you in the morning”Bianca said and left. Genevieve took a slip of her tea and feel asleep.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo came in and pull out his gun and put it on the table as Skye came in. “Did you kill Alexander”Skye ask “No, But I did pull out my gun on him, Genevieve ask him to leave and he would not , But I do wish did kill him”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, If you do anything you will make things even hard between you and Genevieve don’t ruin what you have work on”Skye said “Genevieve still love him”Lorenzo said “I know, Genevieve also know he was alive didn’t she”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo you just need to respect Genevieve choice”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said “Thank you,Let’s go to bed, Tomorrow I will check on Genevieve in the morning”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment