Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 56

~At the Mayor's office~ John was talking to someone when Lorenzo came in. “We need to talk”Lorenzo said “Can you give us a min, Thanks”John said the person left. “Lorenzo, I heard about Genevieve, If there's anything I can do”John said “Yes their is”Lorenzo said “Alright”John said “I know who did this to my daughter I need to take care of that person and I need you to look the other way for my family sake they can’t lose me right now and I need to protect my daughter”Lorenzo said “It’s Julian Jerome isn’t it”John ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “As much as I hate this because it’s not what I stand for, But for Genevieve sake go ahead, I will make sure you're not arrest if anyone find out”John said “You love my daughter don’t you”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do, I only marry my wife because she was pregnant”John said “You're a good guy, I do wish you and Genevieve could've been together ’Lorenzo said “Another time and place I guess , Lorenzo don’t start a war over this”John said “I just want my daughter to wake up”Lorenzo said “We all do”John said and Lorenzo left.

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay on the bed when a man came into her room and took her hand and sit by her bedside. “I know you're upset with me goddess but I had to come see you, Please wake up we have a lot of making up to do, I want to get to know you again and our daughter. Bianca is very smart the best in both of us”Alexander said he kiss her on the lips. “I will find out who did this to you”Alexander said

In the hallway~Skye came in with a bag in her hand and walk by Alan. “Daddy, Any chances”Skye ask “No”Alan said “Daddy be honest with me, Well Genevieve wake up”Skye ask “Skye, I want Genevieve to wake up I do”Alan said he took Skye hand as Lorenzo came by. “How is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “The same,”Alan said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo this better not be one of you're enemy”Alan said “Daddy”Skye said Alan left. “Lorenzo, Did you find anything”Skye ask “Yes, I’m going to take care of it soon, I just want to check on Genevieve first”Lorenzo said “Who is it”Skye ask “Skye”Lorenzo said “Just tell me”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye hair.“All you need to know right now is John love our daughter so much he will look the other way when I take care of who did this to our princess, Now let’s go check on her”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment