Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 52

~At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Victor came in. “Father, Why I’m home, How did you get me out of jail”Victor said “I will tell you”Nikolas said “What is it”Victor ask “I’m alive, You didn’t kill me brother dear”Alexander said as he came in and look at Victor. “Alexander, You're alive”Victor ask “Yes, You could never win against me”Alexander said “How, Does Genevieve know”Victor ask “Yes Genevieve knows, Soon I will win her back, You're so lucky I’m alive you're out of jail because of it”Alexander said “I know this isn’t going to be easy but I want both of you to get pass this and get along I need both of my son working at the empire”Nikolas said “I don’t think so father it’s mine I will run it till my daughter take over”Alexander said “I ask Bianca to help me, But I want my sons run it or no one gets it you both will stop fighting over Genevieve “Nikolas said “I’m going to get back what I loss”Alexander said as Emily came in. “Both my sons home”Emily said she hug Victor. “It’s good to be home”Victor said “Yes it is, Mother , Father”, I want to tell you all what I been though thanks to Victor”Alexander said “Alexander, I did it for Genevieve , You hurt her”Victor said “So you drug me and then put me on ice for years! Alexander yelled “I did what you did to Genevieve ! My Ginny”Victor yelled “Both of you stop it”Emily said “I’m sorry Mother, I can’t let this go”Alexander said and left.

At Genevieve ~Bianca was carry a tray of food when Skye came in. “Bianca, What are you doing”Skye ask “I thought it would be nice to bring my mother breakfast in bed”Bianca said “Genevieve is still in bed”Skye ask “Yes, She was upset last night about Alexander and didn’t feel good either”Bianca said “It doesn’t look right”Skye said “Looks matter to you don’t they”Bianca ask “I work hard to be respect in this town that’s why I want my children to look nothing but their best”Skye said “Oh”Bianca said “I will go check on you're mother”Skye said “Alright, Here is the tray”Bianca said she give it to Skye and Skye went upstairs.

At Genevieve bedroom~Skye came in with the tray of food and put it on the table and turn on the lights and went by Genevieve who was sleeping. “Genevieve, Wake up, It’s time”Skye said she shake Genevieve and she didn’t wake up and touch her face. “Genevieve , Wake up”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment