Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 64

~At Genevieve office~Genevieve was holding Alexander handkerchief. “I can’t do this anymore it’s time to let you go”Genevieve said she put it away and wipe her tears as Skye came in. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes, Mother why are you here, Why can’t you just leave me alone”Genevieve ask “Because you're my baby that’s why, I ran into Bianca she told me about you're fight with Victor”Skye said “Mother I’m fine, I have work to do”Genevieve said “Why are you looking at evidence about Alexander case, You want to find his killer don’t you”Skye ask “Yes I want to find his killer but their is no way we can”Genevieve said “You still love him don’t you, You're heart still belongs to Alexander not Victor”Skye said as she touch her daughter's hair and the phone rang. “I have to take this”Genevieve said she pick up her phone. “Genevieve Quartermaine, Oh really, I guess I will meet with him”Genevieve said and hang up. “Genevieve is everything okay”Skye ask “That was Daddy lawyer, Daddy wants to meet with me”Genevieve said “Really”Skye ask “Yes if he thinks I will make a deal so he can get out early it’s not going to happen”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Lorenzo isn’t just a crimer his you're father”Skye said “Unfortunately”Genevieve said and left with Skye.

At Nikolas office~ Bianca came in. “Bianca I’m glad you're here, This empire is you're too and I would like you to work here with me”Nikolas said “I will think about it, I need to tell you something”Bianca said “Sure, What is it”Nikolas ask “I want to find out who killed Alexander”Bianca said “I been want to find out who killed my son to but I keep getting dead ends”, Nikolas said “What about enemy of my father”Bianca ask “I have look into that too, I get why you want to find you're father killer and I will help you”Nikolas said “Thank you, Have been so kind to me”Bianca said “You're family”Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment