Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 14

~At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Emily were talking to Bianca. “Bianca, We need to tell you something, I hope you understand”Nikolas said “You're going to stand by Victor, Aren’t you”Bianca ask “Yes, It doesn’t mean we don’t love you're father I love both my sons the same”Nikolas said “You're both in a hard place I get that”Bianca said “Thank you, We get that you're anger about this”Emily said “I just hate the fact that I will never know Alexander”Bianca said “I know, I want to show you something “Nikolas said Bianca follow Nikolas upstairs and into a bedroom. “This was Alexander bedroom , If you want to look around and take anything of you're father it’s all yours”Nikolas said “Thanks, You're a good father”Bianca said “I have made mistake of being a father”Nikolas said “You're human”Nikolas said

Downstairs~Emily was pour some coffee when Genevieve came in. “Emily, I’m sorry about this”Genevieve said “I know you are this is hard for all of us”Emily said “Yes it is, I’m here to see Bianca”Genevieve said “She upstairs with Nikolas, He show her Alexander room”Emily said Genevieve went upstairs and listen to Nikolas and Bianca. “Bianca If Alexander and Genevieve raise you I believe that Alexander would of spoiled you”Nikolas said “Thanks, I do love my adoptive family but I always wonder”Bianca said “You're allow to”Nikolas said as Genevieve came in. “What are you doing here”Nikolas ask “To check on my daughter” Genevieve said “You're going to lose this case, I’m going to do everything in my power to save my son the only one I have left”Nikolas said “I’m not surprised I know how much family mean to you”Genevieve said “Yes it does, I will let you both talk”Nikolas said and left. “Bianca how are you”Genevieve ask “I did want to know who killed Alexander but I didn’t want this to destroy a family I just found”Bianca said “I know, So Nikolas want to show you Alexander room”Genevieve ask “Yes”Bianca said Genevieve look at the nightstand and saw Alexander journal and put it in her bag. “This is hard on you isn’t it”Bianca said “I will be fine when Victor goes to jail”Genevieve said “How can you put the man you once love in jail”Bianca ask “I know this is a mess but Victor hurt me”Genevieve said “I do look up to you , I like that you're strong and independent but I don’t like how you're anger”Bianca said “Sometime I don’t like it either, We haven’t talk about how you called me mother, Do you think of me as you're mother”Genevieve ask “I love my adoption mother, She was the one who was there for me when I had the chicken pots and put the cream on them and pull my hair back when I got sick and help me when a boy first broke my heart but I also love you too for giving me life and do what is best for me by giving me away”Bianca said “I’m glad you're not anger about that, I alway believe it was the right thing to do”Genevieve said “Me too”Bianca said “I do like that you called me mother, But I know it’s hard on you and I will not push it”Genevieve said “Thanks, I don’t know why I say it just came out”Bianca said “Yeah, I’m still going to build the house as plan I hope you live with me, I don’t want to live alone anymore”Genevieve said “Maybe”Bianca said “I sure go”Genevieve said and left.

At The Quartermaine~ Alan was reading the newspaper as Skye came in. “Daddy, Can we talk”Skye ask “Sure, What it is”Alan ask “I hope you're not upset but Lorenzo and I are back together”Skye said “Oh Skye, I heard about Jax being alive I was hope you would take him back”Alan said “Jax and I did slept together when I found out he was alive but I can’t get over the hurt he did to me pick Brenda”Skye said “True, I know it was hard for you but are you sure about Lorenzo”Alan ask “Yes I’m”Skye said “Skye are you okay”Alan ask “I could be pregnant and Jax could be the father , I’m sarce “Skye said “Because you want to be with Lorenzo”Alan ask “Because of my age”Skye said “True, Did you see Dr Kelly”Alan ask “Yes”Skye said “Good, Skye if you're pregnant we will find the best doctor for you”Alan said “Thanks Daddy, I do hope you're not upset with me for pick Lorenzo”Skye said “No, I’m just scare for you”Alan said “I will be fine”Skye said “Is Lorenzo back in the mob”Alan ask “Daddy”Skye said “I take that as a yes”Alan said “Lorenzo will kept me safe”Skye said “I hope so”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment