Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 18

~ At Skye house~Skye was packing her belongs when their was a knock on the door it was Rae. “Mother, Come in”Skye said “I take it by the look of the house you pick Lorenzo”Rae said ‘Yes I did Mother, But their more”Skye said “What is it”Rae ask “I could be pregnant and Jax could be the father”Skye said “Oh, What are you going to do”Rae ask “I’m going to keep the baby, Lorenzo told me he would help me raise the baby and I will let Ja be in this baby life too”Skye said “Can you do this”Rae ask “Yes I want a chance to make things right and be a better mother”Skye said ‘You are a great mother”Rae said “No, I have a daughter Genevieve who is so anger all the time that I can’t reach her and it scare me, She been drinking a lot”Skye said “Genevieve may have her issue but she a successful lawyer, You can be proud of that , And Lila Rae and Skylar and Luis Jr turn out great”Rae said “My son has been thought a lot”Skye said “It’s not you're fault”Rae said “Thanks Mother, Do I have you're support on this”Skye ask “Yes always”Rae said

At Genevieve penthouse~ Genevieve wake up with John in her bed as he wake up too. “Hey”John said he touch her hair.”Good Morning”Genevieve said “How do you feel”John ask “Last night was great,I feel like a human again”Genevieve said “Me too, It’s been a while”John said “I’m sure you have to go home”Genevieve said “No I don’t, We could order some room service”John said “I don’t know”Genevieve said she got up and put on her robe and John put on his shirt and pull Genevieve toward him. “Open up to me”John said “I never did this before, Slept with a married man, If word gets out both of our career will be over, You know my career means the world me”Genevieve said “I know, I like my job too and we will just be careful, I promise you will still have you're career as prosecutor, Which you need to start working on you're champion”John said “I do want to be prosecutor but Victor know things about me he can destroy my career”Genevieve said “What kind of things ’John ask “I will show you”Genevieve said she took his hand and took him to the playroom and open the door. “Victor and I like to play, Alexander use to do this to me”Genevieve said “So you like to play in you're sex life, I don’t think that will hurt you”John said “I hope not”Genevieve said “We will work on you're champion”John said “Yeah maybe”Genevieve said “You know we can do some things in here together”John said he kiss Genevieve. “I will order us some breakfast, Do you want any coffee”Genevieve ask “I would love some”John said he took Genevieve hand and they went out of the room and Genevieve called room service.

Downstairs~ Josslyn and Jax were having breakfast. “Josslyn, I have some news”Jax said “Okay, What is it”Josslyn ask “Skye and I had a night together and she could be pregnant and I could be the father”Jax said “Wow, Are you and Skye getting back together”Josslyn ask “No she pick Lorenzo , But if Skye is pregnant I’m going to be a part of the child life I miss so much with you and I’m sorry”Jax said “It’s not you're fault”Josslyn said “How do you feel about this”Jax ask “I’m happy for you, Just think about the child put his or her needs first”Josslyn said “I will “Ja said “Good life is short”Josslyn said “Yes it is, I’m sorry about Morgan”Jax said “He was a great brother, I just wish he didn’t go into Sonny life and kill himself”Josslyn said “Yes me too, He was a smart kid he could of gone far maybe If was their”Jax said “Yes he was, Morgan sure of thought about his daughter Raelyn before he killed himself”Josslyn said “Yes” Jax said

At Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve and John were having breakfast. “Genevieve don’t feel guilty about this”John said he touch her hair. “I know I sure, But I don’t ‘’Genevieve said “Good”John said he kiss her as her phone rang. Genevieve look at the ID. “It’s Bianca, I have to take this”Genevieve said she pick up the phone. “Bianca, Darling, Sure would love to, Meet me there in one hour”Genevieve said and hang up. “Bianca wants to go horseback riding”Genevieve said “You seem happy”John said “I’m , Bianca and I haven’t bond that much since she been in town”Genevieve said “You want to bond with her done you”John ask “Yes, John I do love Bianca but I don’t want another child”Genevieve said “We will be careful”John said “Thanks, I sure get ready, I will be in the office later”Genevieve said “Take today off”John said “Thanks”Genevieve said she kiss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment