Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/ Genevieve/Alexander ch 25~”Dysfunction family”


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was making sure the table was perfect when Lorenzo pull her in. “It’s going to be okay”Lorenzo said “I hope so, I did tell Skylar that I could be pregnant I want her to heard it from me “Skye said “How did Skylar take it”Lorenzo ask “Alright”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said as Lila Rae and Skylar and Carman and Luis Jr and Genevieve came in. “Let’s get this party start, I brought some wine”Genevieve said “This is going to be fun”Luis Jr said “Where is Bianca and Raelyn”Skye ask “Bianca want to come but she already made plans with Raelyn”Genevieve said “Yes, The girls are getting close”Lila Rae said “That’s good”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Yes, Bianca is staying in town so she needs some friends”Genevieve said A maid came in. “Dinner is ready”The maid said they sit down, “So what is you're news beside the fact that you're back together”Lila Rae ask “I have some news, Before you're father and I got back together, I slept with Jax and now I’m pregnant and Jax is the father’ Skye said “Wow Mother you're pregnant”Luis said “It’s a joke it has to be”Genevieve said she took a slip of her wine. “No it’s not a joke, I’m pregnant I know it’s a shock because of my age but I need all of you're support”Skye said “Wow Mother another child, Isn’t there enough of us screw up kids”Luis Jr said “Luis”Lorenzo said “No I’m right! I’m screw up I can’t stay clean and not broke the law because I want to be like you father and Lila Rae is a widow and a young age because she married someone like her father and Skylar try to be happy without having children because of you father, Genevieve is screw up she can’t trust a man and live for her career and pick the wrong man”Luis Jr said “Luis! Lorenzo yelled “No, Luis you're right I’m so screw up I’m slept with a married man and I don’t give a damn”Genevieve said and had more wine. “Oh Genevieve”Skylar said “Look I know , I’m not a perfect Mother but I want this baby and I want all of you're support”Skye said “Aunt Tracy used to say that we would not be Quartermaine if we were not screw up”Genevieve said she drink more wine and it was empty and got up. “I need more wine”Genevieve said “No you don’t now sit down! We all will be happy for you're mother and support her”Lorenzo said Genevieve sit down and ask the maid for more wine. “You had enough wine”Lorenzo said “You can’t tell me what to do,You're just anger that Mother is pregnant with another man child, Can you really love him or her”Genevieve ask “I’m not that cold as you think I’m and yes I can because I love you're mother, We will all be support”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry Mother” Luis said “I forgive you”Skye said “You all had a great childhood I’m sick of all you compiled about it, You're grown children take control of you're life”Lorenzo said “Yes father”Luis Jr said even though they were grown the children were still scare of Lorenzo and Lorenzo know that.

“Mother, How are you feeling about this”Lila Rae ask “I’m scare a little I know because of my age I will have health issue but I want this baby and I want all you're support on this”Skye said “We will because we our a family and that’s what we do , Right”Lorenzo ask

No comments:

Post a Comment