Monday, November 16, 2015

All we'd ever need ch 14


At General Hospital~
Carly and Bobbie and Morgan and Jane and John and Brenda came in. "How is my daughter and Jax"Carly ask "They are both in surgery Jax has some brain damage" Tony said Oh no"Brenda said "What about my daughter"Carly ask as Dimitri and Cassie came in." Josslyn is in surgery she hurt her spinal cord injury if we don't fix it she can't walk again" Tony said " Oh no"Cassie said as she took Carly hand. "They are both going to be fine"Carly said "Yes' Cassie said "They have to be"Brenda said Lorenzo and Skye came in with Kristina and Chandler. " How is Jax"Skye ask "Daddy has to have surgery and Joss"Cassie said
"They will be fine you're father is strong so is Joss"Skye said Yes they are strong"Brenda said "Cassie how did you get here"Morgan ask "My jet"Dimitri ask " Nice you have a jet all this time Cassie did not have to stay there" Morgan said "Morgan"Cassie said " What did you do anyway"Morgan ask Cassie flashback to the kiss. " Nothing"Cassie said

At the Hospital Church~ Brenda and Carly and Skye were there. " All the women Jax once loved now our praying for him to recover"Skye said "Yes only one of us loved him"Brenda said "We all loved him and want him well"Skye said "We do and Joss"Carly said "Carly we don't get along but I know Josslyn will be fine she like you a fighter"Skye said " Thank you Skye"Carly said " I always that like Joss she and Cassie our so close together" Skye said "Yes they always got into trouble together"Carly said " To much"Brenda said In the hallway~ Dr Hardy came by Cassie. " I have you're test back"Dr Hardy said she went into her office. " Our son will make it" John said " I hope so" Jane said Noting can bring Jax down" John said Everyone came by as Monica and Alan came by. "Jax made it out of surgery his doing great" Monica said " Thank you , What about Josslyn" Carly ask " She fine the surgery turn out great" Alan said 'Thank god"Carly said "Yes" Morgan said
At Josslyn room~ Carly and Morgan and Cassie and Bobbie came in. '" Oh Joss I'm glad you all right this isn't the homecoming I wanted for you"Carly said " Me either" Josslyn said " I'm glad you are doing okay I need my sister here"Cassie said " I'm going to be fine"Josslyn said " Yes you are and I'm going to make sure you stay that way" Carly said " What about Daddy"Josslyn ask " His fine Jax made it out of surgery"Carly said
At Jax room~ Brenda and Jane and John were there. " Oh Jax I'm glad your okay I love you so much"Brenda said " I love you to, How is Joss"Jax ask " She fine you both our fine thank god" Jane said "Yes god was watching over you to"John said as Cassie came in. "Daddy I'm glad you are all right" Cassie said " Me to" Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment