Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 28~

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo just finished having breakfast with their children and granddaughter. “So what happened at the dinner party last night, Sorry I miss it”Bianca ask “It’s okay, I have news I’m pregnant but the father is my ex-husband Jax Skye said “Wow”Bianca said “Well this was nice but I need to go I have a lot to do”Genevieve said she got up. “Do you have to go the office”Bianca ask “Yes, After I go home and chance, Do you want to come with me”Genevieve ask “No I have errands to go to”Bianca said “Alright, See you all later”Genevieve said she left. “So what is going on with my mother, Why did she stay the night”Bianca ask “You're mother drink too much last night, We would not let her leave”Lorenzo said “Do you think my mother has a drinking problem”Bianca ask “Yes, It run in our family I’m a recovered alcoholic and so you're uncle AJ”Skye said “Do you know why my mother is now drinking do you think it’s because of Victor”Bianca ask “Yes and I think you're mother still love Alexander”Skye said “I believe that, I wish I saw the signs”Bianca said “What are you talking about”Lorenzo ask “The other day we went to lunch and mother had a lot of champagne and I went home to get some of my belongs at the hotel room and they're a lot of empty wine bottle”Bianca said “We are going to help you're mother even if she doesn’t want it”Skye said “How”Bianca ask “I have an idea ’Skye said “Alright”Bianca said and left. Skye pick up her phone and called AJ. “AJ , I need you're help”Skye said and hang up, “What is you're plan”Lorenzo ask “I ask AJ to talk to Genevieve, She may listen to him”Skye said “I hope so”:Lorenzo said “Me too, I need to go, I have a doctor appointment “Skye said “I will go with you”Lorenzo said “Are you sure, Jax will be meet me”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve room~Genevieve went into her hotel room and saw empty wine bottle all over the room and AJ their. “What are you doing here”Genevieve ask “Helping you, Why are you drinking? You have a problem”AJ said “I just had a lot of stress lately and I need some wine to unwind”Genevieve said “It’s more then unwind, You have a problem with alcoholic, You need help, Please let you're mother and I help you”AJ said “I will be fine when Victor is in jail I don’t care if he alive! Victor will go to jail! Genevieve said “Who alive”AJ ask “Oh Uncle AJ”Genevieve said “Talk to me, Let me help you”AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment