Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 30

~At General Hospital~Dr Kelly’s office~Skye and Lorenzo and Jax were their. “How is the baby”Skye ask “The baby is great so far, Skye with you're age you need to take it easy”Dr Kelly said “I will”Skye said “Sure we do a test for Down Syndrome”Jax ask “Yes, We will do a test”Dr Kelly ‘said “Is it too soon to find out if it’s a boy or girl”Skye ask “Yes, You could be carry twins again”Dr Kelly said “Oh great”Skye said ‘Let’s do the test to see if the baby has downs”Dr Kelly said

At Genevieve new house~Genevieve was unpacking her belong and pull out a old picture it was one of her and Alexander. “Tomorrow is the trial, He may of not killed you but he did take you from me, Victor will pay”Genevieve said and put the picture of Alexander on the desk.

At Ric/Elizabeth~Ric was home when someone knock on the door it was a young man . “Can I help you”Ric ask “I hope so, I’m you're son, William”He said “My son, Who is you're mother”Ric ask “Reese Marshall”William said “Oh”Ric said “Yeah, Look I know my mother didn’t tell you about me and I’m not anger at you I just want to know you”William said as Elizabeth came in. “Who is this, What is going on”Elisabeth ask “This is my wife Elizabeth,This is William , He calm to be my son with Reese, I want to do a DNA test”Ric said “Fine”William said “Let’s to got General Hospital”Liz said they left.

At Genevieve ~Genevieve was going over her paperwork for the case when Bianca came in.”Bianca, How are you, Tomorrow is the trial”Genevieve ask “I’m going to be okay, I want him to pay”Bianca said “Me too”Genevieve said “I’m worry about you”Bianca said “My parents got to you didn’t they’ Genevieve ask “Grandmother and Grandfather told me about you're drinking they are worry about you and so I’m”Bianca said “I’m going to be find. , I promise”Genevieve said “Good,”Bianca said “I’m glad you're here”Genevieve said “Me too”Bianca said

At Victor house~ Victor and Nora were going over the case. “So Do I have a chance of winning”Victor ask “It doesn’t look good I can get you a easy sentence because it’s you're first crime”Nora said “I did it for love”Victor said “I know”Nora said “I did love Genevieve and now I lose her and everything else the empire and respect from my father”Victor said

No comments:

Post a Comment