Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander ch 1

~ At Skye house~ Skye and Jax had just made love as Lorenzo came in and Skye got up and put on her robe. “Lorenzo, How did you get out of jail”Skye ask “I made a deal”Lorenzo said “No so that means”Skye said “Yes, Victor was arrested tonight, Our daughter needs us that’s why I’m here”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “We can all talk about this later”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Right Skye you're daughter needs you”Jax said “Thanks Jax,I’m glad you're back”Skye said she touch Jax face. “Me too”Jax said “I will wait downstairs”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I don’t think you sure come with me , Genevieve is going to be upset with you even more”Skye said “I know, I can handle it”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said Jax and Lorenzo went downstairs.

“I hope you had fun, Because that’s the last time you will ever touch my wife”Lorenzo said “Skye told me you're divorce beside you hurt her”Jax said “You hurt my wife even more! You don’t love Skye like I do, You're heart always belongs to Brenda”Lorenzo said as Skye was listen to them. “I don’t love Brenda, My lifestyle will never hurt Skye, It’s you're fault that I been gone all this time away from my daughter”Jax said “I will always hate myself for what happened to you but be gratefully that you saved my girls”Lorenzo said “I did it for Skye”Jax said and left. Skye came downstairs. “Skye , Are you ready”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, You have no right to be upset with me I filed for divorce “Skye said “We can talk about this later”Lorenzo said “Find, I’m worry about Genevieve”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At The police station~ Victor was being question by Ric. “I didn’t kill my brother, What prove do you have”Victor ask “We have a lot of prove, You're going away for a long time Cassadine”Ric said “I want to see Genevieve”Victor said “I don’t think so , So all this was to keep the woman you love”Ric ask “I’m sure you have done things in you're past to for love”Victor said “Yes I have”Ric said

At Genevieve~Genevieve was at home sitting on the couch listen to an opera song and drinking wine there was two empty bottles on the table when the doorbell rang. “Go away! I don’t want to talk to anyone”Genevieve said “Genevieve it’s Mother and Daddy and we are not going anywhere”Skye said “Go away! Genevieve yelled as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “How did you get in”Genevieve ask “I ask AJ for the key, I’m sorry about this”Skye said as Genevieve got up. “Genevieve , I know you're in pain right now but we will help you”Lorenzo said “You're out”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “So you got what you want Daddy, A out of jail card and my boyfriend arrest it was all to hurt me! To get you're revenge on me!”Genevieve yelled “No it wasn’t I hate all this”Lorenzo said “Liar! Genevieve yelled Skye pick up the empty bottles of wine. “Genevieve , Did you drink all of this wine tonight”Skye ask “Yes Mother, I guess I’m finally like you! Genevieve yelled “Enough! Lorenzo yelled Genevieve went by the radio and turn it up. “My first date with Victor was at the opera, One of the songs was this one, and after it Victor and I went outside and he kiss me it was our first kiss, Everyone keeps thinking I loved Alexander more but I do love Victor too”Genevieve said “Genevieve we know you love Victor and are hurting over this, We want to help you”Skye said “I just had a little slip and breakpoint but I will be fine”Genevieve said “Have you had any food, I can order something for you”Skye said “No I want to be alone”Genevieve said “No, You can’t push us away”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment