Monday, November 16, 2015

All we'd ever need ch 13


At Chandler's~ Chandler and Kristina were there stuck with Lorenzo and Skye. "I'm sure the storm will light up"Kristina said " I hope so"Skye said "Why don't I make us something to eat"Kristina said " I don't have any food here"Chandler said " it's okay"Skye said "Yes we our fine" Lorenzo said


At Dimitri~ He came upstairs to find Cassie in a room. "Cassandra let's go downstairs and talk, Mother it's going to be fine" Dimitri said they went downstairs. " Why is you're mother here? "Liz is sure be in a hospital I don't want her neither my son" " Have you forget how crazy she is" Cassie yelled " Lower your voice darling" , My mother is not crazy I'm taking care of here and I promise you she will not hurt our son" Do you trust me" Dimitri ask " I know you will ported our son and I know how much you want your mother back but do you know what you are doing"Cassie ask " Yes I hire a nurse the place that father put mother in was a joke you would think father would fine a nice place for mother after all he did to her he cause this" Dimitri said " You haven't forgive Nikolas have you" Cassie ask " No his affair with Emily cost me my mother mind and I lose some of my childhood at least I wasn't alone I had my brother Edmund" Dimitri said "Yes you're brother"Cassie said " What" Dimitri ask " Nothing I just wish I could give Alex a brother or sister" Cassie said "You will"Dimitri said

At Bobbie~ They were still waiting for Jax and Josslyn. " I'm going to call General Hospital something is wrong they sure be here by now" Carly said " Mother do you want me to do anything" Morgan ask " No I will"Carly said "Jax has to be all right"Brenda said " He will"Jane said Carly just got off the phone. "They are at General hospital"Carly said " Let's go"Morgan said they left.

At Chandler's~ Skye and Lorenzo were talking. "Skye our you okay" Lorenzo ask " I just keep thinking if Cassie fine out I know about this she will never forgive me"Skye said " I hate this to I love Cassie for years I thought she was my daughter"Lorenzo said " I know you do I wish Lila fell in love with someone else"Skye said " I agree both of them are better off without Morgan'' Lorenzo said
At Dimitri~ Cassie came back downstairs after check on her son. " How is Alexander" Dimitri ask " His fine sleeping"Cassie said " So will you keep this secret about my mother here" Dimitri ask " Fine just as long as Liz does not hurt my son"Cassie said "She will not I would die for our son and you Cassandra I miss you so much "Dimitri said he kiss her as her cell phone went off. " I sure get it"Cassie said "Yea"Dimitri said "Morgan is everything okay" Cassie ask and hang up. " Oh no my father and sister were in a car cash there at the hospital"Cassie said " I have my jet where we can use it"Dimitri said "Really we can take it"Cassie ask "Yes"Dimitri said "What about Alex"Cassie ask " I will tell the maids to watch him"Dimitri said "Thank you"Cassie said "We need to talk about that kiss"Dimitri said " It sure of not happened I love my husband"Cassie said "Fine"Dimitri said they left

No comments:

Post a Comment