Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 64

~At Skylar/Carman~Skylar was reading the letter that Genevieve wrote her. “Dear Skylar, I love you you're my twin my better half but I know you, You could not live with yourself whatever decision you made about my health and I love for it , You're the better twin, Please help the family by doing the right thing and put my needs first”Love you always Genevieve”. “Oh Genevieve”Skylar said

At Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye and Lorenzo were helping Genevieve back in her old room and help lay her on the bed. “Thank you, I will walk you out”Lorenzo said “It’s okay”The man said They left. “Genevieve , You're back in you're old room, Soon you will wake up”Skye said she brush Genevieve hair with fingers and fix the blankets. “I sure get some more of you're belongs and make sure the guest room is ready for Bianca, She going to be staying here too she wants you to wake up. Bianca needs you, We all do”Skye said Lorenzo came behind her and took her hand.“I will stay with Genevieve why you go”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said she left. Lorenzo sit down and pull out the letter that Genevieve wrote him.

“Dear Daddy, Please let me go for once put me first not what is best for you and Mother, If I’m on life support I want someone to pull the plug I would hate laying in bed doing nothing that’s not who I’m and you know it, Please Daddy I know it’s hard to let go of a child, When I give up my daughter it wasn’t easy as I told everyone but I had to believe it was easy for myself I put my daughter needs before mine and that’s what you and Mother need to do”Genevieve said

“Sorry, Genevieve put I can’t do that”Lorenzo said he kiss his daughter on her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment