Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 50~”Unexpected return”



AT The Quartermaine hotel fundraiser~Skye, Lorenzo, Lila Rae, Josslyn, Luis , Jax, Alan , Monica, Tracy, AJ, Ned, Skylar and Carman and Bianca and Emily, Nikolas, Alexis, Ric and John and Genevieve and Scotty and Laura and Stefan , Jane. Carly and Bobbie were their. “Thank you all for coming this fundraiser is for the charity my great grandmother run and it’s also in her memory too, Of the great woman I love Lila Rae Quartermaine, I even name my daughter after her, Thank you all for coming here and raise money for the hospital and children's hospital”Skye said everyone clap. “So Jane , When are you leaving”Carly ask “I’m staying”Jane said “Really”Carly ask “Yes, I wish I stay when Josslyn was little and been so close to her”Jane said “I wish you did too”Carly said “Carly, You are a strong woman you can find someone better”Jane said “Thank you”Carly said

“So Skye you have become a respect woman in this town while I was away”Jax said “Yes I have, It took a while”Skye said “I’m glad, How are you”Jax said “Good, So I heard you took Carly hotel”Skye said “Yes, It was fun”Jax said “I’m sure it was”Skye said

“So Scotty when are you leaving”Nikolas ask “Never I’m staying in town”Scotty said “Really”Nikolas ask

Genevieve got up to the microphones. “Hello everyone I would like you're attention please, I have some news to tell everyone”Genevieve said “Oh great”Lila Rae said “I’m running for prosecutor and I hope you vote for me, I promise to protect this town and keep everyone safe, I have love the law since I can remember”Genevieve said “I’m sure you will do great”The man said as he came in and walk by Genevieve. “No you're here”Genevieve said “Who is that”Bianca ask “You're father”Lila Rae said “Alexander, You're alive”Genevieve said she touch his face. “Yes I’m”Alexander said he touch her face as Nikolas and Emily came by. “Son you're alive”Emily said “Yes Mother, Father I’m back, I will fill you all in later”Alexander said as Bianca came by and look at him. “Alexander this is”Genevieve said “I know, I know her anywhere she our daughter that you give away”Alexander said “Yes, I’m, Bianca”She said “You're beautiful just like you're mother and I beat you're smart too like both of us”Alexander said “Yes I’m, Where have you been”Bianca ask “I will tell you all later, I want to be alone with Genevieve”Alexander said “Genevieve, Are you okay”Skye ask “I’m fine, Alexander, I’m glad you're back for our daughter but what we had ending when you raped me and put me on ice! Don’t follow me home, I don’t want to talk to you, I’m not some dame in distress that is going to run into you're arms now that you're back that’s not who I’m! I don’t need a man! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve please”Alexander said “No”Genevieve said “You heard my daughter”Lorenzo said Genevieve left.

“Wow, This is some party”Jax said “Yes it is”Jane said “Alexander, Just give Genevieve time, Now where have you been”Nikolas ask “I was on the Cassadine Island on ice for a long time”Alexander said “Who saved you”Emily ask “I don’t know his name”Alexander said “Do you know anything else”Nikolas ask “That it was my brother who poison me and try to kill me”Alexander said “Victor in jail and Now I’m going to get him out”Nikolas said “He still try to kill me”Alexander said “I know”Nikolas said

“Sure I go check on mother”Bianca ask “No let her be”Skye said “Yes, Genevieve just needs to deal with this her way”Lorenzo said Bianca left. “This isn’t good”Skye said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment