Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 22~



At General Hospital~Dr Kelly’s office~Carman and Skylar were their talking about how they could have a baby. “I have found a perfect surrogacy for you”Dr Kelly said “Can we meet her”Skylar ask “Yes” Dr Kelly said a woman came in. “Mr and Mrs. Webber I do want to carry you're baby”The surrogacy said “Are you sure about carry a baby that isn’t yours”Skylar ask “Yes, I have done this many times, I want to help couple who can’t have their own children”The woman said “We will give you whatever you want”Carman said “I just want to help you”The woman said “You may have more then one baby”Dr Kelly said “I can do it”The woman said “Me too, I just want a baby”Skylar said “Alright, Let’s get start”Dr Kelly said “Carman”Skylar said “I can do this, Whatever make you happy and we can hire as many nannies to help us as we need”Carman said “I love you”Skylar said “I love you too”Carman said they share a kiss.

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Bianca and Raelyn were having lunch. “So what did you do today”Raelyn ask “I went horseback riding with Genevieve”Bianca said “How did it go”Raelyn ask “Great it was fun but I’m worry about Genevieve”Bianca said “Aunt Genevieve., Did love Victor I believe that but I think Genevieve loved Alexander more”Raelyn said as Genevieve came by. “Bianca, Raelyn, I just want to let you know the house is ready, So when you want to move in with me you can”Genevieve said “Thanks, I will pack some things tonight”Bianca said “Great”Genevieve said she left.

Genevieve was in the hallway when she ran into Julian. “Julian, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I’m a free man, Unlike you're boyfriend who will soon go down for killing Alexander, Who we both know may not be dead”Julian said as Lorenzo came by. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “To check on you, Julian leave my daughter alone”Lorenzo said “Sure”Julian said “No, Daddy, I don’t need you're help I can take care of myself, I don’t need you to threats anyone for me! Now go away”Genevieve said “You heard you're daughter”Julian said “You two were talking about something, I will find out”Lorenzo said “Just stay away”Genevieve said and went upstairs, “I don’t care what my daughter says, Stay away from her”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Alan and Rae and Skye were their. “Thanks for meeting me, I’m going to tell my children tonight, I’m pregnant and the baby father is Jax”Skye said “Are you going to get back together with Jax”Alan ask “No, Lorenzo and I are together”Skye said “You have you're health to be careful with”Alan said “I will, Are you okay with Me take Lorenzo back”Skye ask “Not really but I will support you”Alan said “Yes we will and we will help you with anything you need”Rae said “Thank you”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment