Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 61

~At Genevieve house~ Skye was in the living room shock about what she saw when Genevieve came in. “Mother why do you want to come with me to pick up Bianca, You sure be with Lila Rae”Genevieve said “I saw you're sister this morning she going to be okay, I want to check on you too”Skye said “I’m fine Mother”Genevieve said “I wish you would let me in”Skye said “Mother we sure go”Genevieve said “No, Genevieve what are you and Victor into, I know about the marks on you're wrist”Skye said “Lila Rae told you”Genevieve said as Skye took off Genevieve bracelets that were on her wrist. “Yes, She did, Does Victor like to hurt you”Skye ask “Mother it’s not like that, This is just marks from the new rope that’s all , Victor hates to hurt me not like Alexander who enjoy it, I don’t let any man control me but just in bed that’s it”Genevieve said “So you and Skylar read that book I told you not to”Skye ask “Oh Mother that was a long time ago, It wasn’t the worst thing one of you're children have done”Genevieve said “No you're right”Skye said “Let’s go”Genevieve said “Alright”Skye said

At a empty building~Luis Jr was their. “This is it my new start”Luis Jr said as AJ came by. “Luis what do you want”AJ ask “I need you're help Uncle AJ, I want to open up a restaurant here but I need you're help all my money is tie up”Luis Jr said “I will help you if you promise me you are done with the mob for you're mother sake”AJ said “I promise”Luis Jr said “Alright, I will call my lawyers”AJ said “Sound good”Luis Jr said they shake hands as Michael came by. “Michael I’m sorry about Morgan, Is their anything I can do”AJ said “Yes I’m sorry too”Luis Jr said “Thank you both I will someone get through this, I just hate that my brother did this”Michael said “I know”AJ said “I sure go check on my sister”Luis Jr said and left. “So what is going on”Michael ask “Luis Jr wants to open up a restaurant here”AJ said “Are you sure you can trust him”Michael ask “I hope so for you're aunt sake “AJ said

At Genevieve~Skye and Genevieve came in with Bianca. “Bianca I’m sorry about Lorenzo I meant it”Skye said “I don’t blame you Grandmother”Bianca said “Lorenzo love you”Skye said “Mother please, Bianca do you want anything Sally pick up all you're favorite foods”Genevieve said “No I’m going to rest”Bianca said and left. “Mother don’t talk about Lorenzo with Bianca”Genevieve said “I was just telling the truth he love you too”Skye said “No he doesn’t, Now I have work to do”Genevieve said “Fine I will go”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment