Saturday, November 28, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 72~



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking at picture of Genevieve when Skylar came in and sit down by Skye. “Mother, Is it Genevieve’ Skylar ask “Genevieve still in a coma but she did flatline today”Skye said “No, Oh Mother , I’m scare”Skylar said “Me too, It’s not like our Genevieve to give up like this”Skye said “No it’s not”Skylar said as Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae, What are you doing here”Skye ask “I came to check on Genevieve, I’m allow to be here right”Lila Rae ask “Yes of course I love you this is just hard on all of us”Skye said “Yes it is”Lila Rae said she went upstairs. “Skylar, Don’t tell Lila Rae about Genevieve flatline because the nurse saved her when she's sure of”Skye said “Sure Mother, What is the plan to save Genevieve”Skylar ask “I don’t know what you're father is planning”Skye said

At Bobbie~Bobbie was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Julian. “Julian, What can I do for you”Bobbie ask “I need to know is Lucas my son”Julian ask “Who told you”Bobbie ask “Answer me! Julian yelled “Yes, Lucas is you're son with Cheryl but his my I raise him! Bobbie yelled “Why didn’t you ever tell me”Julian yelled “You came back to Port Charles only to go back to jail so why sure I tell Lucas he had a great father! Bobbie yelled “Where is Lucas! Julian yelled “Why do you want to know, Just leave him alone so you're lifestyle doesn’t hurt him”Bobbie said “My enemy Lorenzo already know that Lucas is my son, His the one who told me! Julian yelled “You better keep my son safe! Bobbie yelled “His mine son! Julian yelled “Get out! Bobbie yelled and Julian left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~ Genevieve was lay on the bed and Lila Rae came in. “Genevieve , This isn’t going to be easy I hate all of this I wish you would just make it easy and wake up, Remember when we would fight all the time and Mother would tell us we need to act like sisters because one day we would need each other, I would like to know you as a sister I act like I’m fine without Morgan but I’m not, I need to learn how to be strong like you”Lila Rae said she took her sister's hand.

Downstairs~Skylar and Skye were talking. “So how is the surrogacy going”Skye ask “Great, We will know how many babies tomorrow”Skylar said “That’s great”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Skylar, It’s good to see you”Lorenzo said “You too”Skylar said “I’m going to check on Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Lila Rae is up their”Skye said “Really”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Let’s go check on things ’Lorenzo said they went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment