Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve/Bianca/Alexander ch 13~


At Genevieve~ Genevieve was sitting on the couch while Victor was pour them a drink. “Why were you even think about him”Victor ask “My mother brought Alexander up, Julian Jerome is Lorenzo cellmate and Mother was asking me if Julian killed Alexander”Genevieve said “Did he, I don’t think Julian know Alexander”Victor ask Victor sit down by Genevieve and hand her a drink of wine. “Ginny did they know each other”Victor ask “I don’t have any prove but I think they did business together, I remember once Alexander told me he would do anything to save the empire that it was in trouble”Genevieve said “Yes it was in trouble I lost a deal that cost us a lot of money”Victor said “Victor I know it wasn’t you who killed Alexander”Genevieve said “Thank you, But have to ask do you still care for him even after you almost died”Victor said “But I didn’t, I made it out find”Genevieve said as Bianca came in. “I just came out for some water”Bianca said “You need to heard about the rest of the story”Genevieve said “Yes you do”Victor said After fly to Port Charles General hospital, Skye and Lorenzo and Luis Jr and Victor came in with Genevieve who was lay on a stretch cover in blankets. “What happened”Alan ask “We found Genevieve frozen, Alexander try to frozen her to death”, Please save my baby”Skye said “We will”Alan said he went to work on Genevieve. “Our daughter will make it”Lorenzo said “Yes he will and Alexander is going down for this”Victor said “Yes he is”Luis Jr said

Genevieve house~ “I did make it out”Genevieve said “Yes you did, But after that you were not the same”Victor said “Well someone frozen you to death does that! Genevieve yelled “I know but you still haven’t let him go! You still love him”Victor yelled “No I don’t”Genevieve said she pour herself some water. “I’m going to get some air”Bianca said “I’m sorry”Genevieve said Bianca left. “I don’t love him anymore Victor please believe me”Genevieve said “I want to but I can’t, I’m going to stay at my place”Victor said “Fine go”Genevieve said and turn away and look out the window why Victor left.

At Stateville~ Lorenzo cell~Skye came by. “Skye What is it”Lorenzo ask “I saw Genevieve today, She doesn’t know any deal Alexander had with Julian”Skye said “Oh what else happened”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve and I told Bianca about the time Alexander try to put her on ice and kill our little girl”Skye said “How did Bianca take it”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know, I think it was a shock to her”Skye said “What about Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “She didn’t want to relive it, She still love Alexander I can tell”Skye said “I’m glad we save her from Alexander”Lorenzo said “Me too, That time we were great parents”Skye said “We are great parents”Lorenzo said “I will see you later, Just be careful”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was alone when Bianca came in. “Bianca it’s good to see you”Nikolas said “It may not be, I have a question for you about Alexander ’Bianca said “Go ahead”Nikolas said “Was it true that Alexander try to frozen Genevieve”Bianca ask “I was hope she would not tell you that yet, But yes My son did that I don’t know why Alexander came back different but he did”Nikolas said “Do you think the reason Alexander chance was because Genevieve give me away”Bianca said “I know he was upset by that but no, I don’t know what my son did when he was gone or where he went but it chance him”Nikolas said “I hope I’m not that dark”Bianca said “Me too, Would you like to stay here”Nikolas ask “Yes, Thank you, I will call Genevieve and tell her”Bianca said “Alright”Nikolas said

Genevieve ~Genevieve was in bed she had just got off the phone with Bianca and open her nightstand and pull out a picture of her and Alexander. “Oh Alexander, Where did it all go wrong, Why did you come back so different” Genevieve ask and put the picture on her heart and fell asleep.

At Victor~ Victor was having a drink and thinking about a secret he was keeping and then smile. “I know what happened to you”Victor said and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment