Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 59


~At Lila Rae~Lila Rae and Raelyn were having dinner. “Mother, I’m glad you call me”Raelyn said “Me too”Lila Rae said as the doorbell rang it was Bianca. “Bianca, Come in”Lila Rae said “I didn’t know where I sure stay, I don’t want to slept at Mother’s if she not there it doesn’t seen right”Bianca said “You can stay here, We have a lots of room and you and Raelyn can talk”Lila Rae said “Thanks Aunt Lila Rae”Bianca said “You're welcome, How are you doing”Lila Rae ask they sit down on the couch.”Do you think my mother will wake up”Bianca ask “This isn’t the first time Genevieve was poison, When we were little Genevieve was ground for lying about money to get a cell phone so Daddy and Mother took us out and left Genevieve with the nannies and someone knock on the door and Genevieve open it knowing we were not allowed to open the doors without our parents with us and the man give Genevieve candy which she ate, Which none of us sure do I know it’s hard this kind of family but we have to be careful of my father enemy and Morgan too”Lila Rae said “Yes”Raelyn said “Who poison mother then”Bianca ask “Uncle Luis , His finally gone”Lila Rae said “Mother made it okay then and she will know”Bianca said “Yes”, I’m going to bed, Raelyn show Bianca a room and don’t stay up to late”Lila Rae said “We will not”Raelyn said “Thank you Aunt Lila Rae”Bianca said “You're welcome”Lila Rae said and went upstairs. “So Bianca how are you doing with you're father being alive”Raelyn ask “It’s weird but I want to get to know him, Even though he done somethings to my mother, Did you know he raped my mother”Bianca ask “No”Raelyn said “Yeah, I want to know his side of it, No man sure rape anyone”Bianca said “No”Raelyn said “I’m glad you're here ’Bianca said “Me too, I will be here as long as this family needs me”Raelyn said “Let’s get some slept”Bianca said “Yes”Raelyn said

At Josslyn~ Josslyn was home talking with Luis. “Luis , How are you doing”Josslyn ask “I love my sister even though we doing get along all the time, I love her, I remember when we were little, Genevieve was ground for cheat on the math test and I had that fight with you're brother and she want me to break mother vase to feel better but I could not do it so Genevieve did and Father came in when he heard the glass break Genevieve was so scare, Father has a look that would just scare us all and he know that, But I lied for my sister and I would do it again , I would do anything If I could make her feel better”Luis said “I know you do, You're a great brother”Josslyn said “Thanks, I sure go”Luis said “If you need anything”Josslyn said “Thanks”Luis said he left as Carly came in. “Mother, What are you doing here”Josslyn ask “I just was at the hospital giving my best to Skye and I want to check on you”Carly said “You check on Genevieve’ Josslyn ask “Yes, She Michael cousin and I know she will wake up just like Michael did, She a Quartermaine a fighter”Carly said “That was nice of you mother”Josslyn said “I may hate Skye but no one sure lose a child”Carly said “No”Josslyn said “How is Luis”Carly ask “Not good”Josslyn said

At Skylar/Carman~Skylar was looking at picture of her and Genevieve when Carman came in. “Carman, I need you're opinion as a doctor not my husband or Genevieve brother in law, Will my sister wake up”Skylar ask Carman touch Skylar hair. “I saw the chart it doesn’t look good, I’m sorry”Carman said “No”Skylar said “If I could save Genevieve I would”Carman said “I know you would”Skylar said “Lean on me”Carman said “I will”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment