Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 8

~At Lorenzo house~ Lorenzo had just told Skye about the man who give Genevieve a drug. “So you are going back to the mob”Skye ask “I had to, Our daughter need me to save her”Lorenzo said “I’m glad you did”Skye said “I do love our daughter even if she hate me”Lorenzo said “I know, Sure we call a doctor”Skye ask “Genevieve sure be find, So Skye why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I broke up with Jax it would never work”Skye said as Lorenzo came by her and pull her in. “It would not work because you love me”Lorenzo said “I do love you that’s not the issue you shot our granddaughter! Skye yelled “It wasn’t to kill her just to scare Genevieve and save our son from jail, If Luis did go to jail he would of killed himself you know that”Lorenzo said “Yes I know, I just need time, I wish you didn’t go back to the mob”Skye said “I know, But I had to”Lorenzo said “If Genevieve was never drug tonight would you still go back”Skye ask “Yes, You know that about me, What I like about us is that we never try to chance each other” Lorenzo said “Lorenzo , I do like my life now, Working on my career”Skye said “I will support it, I do regret that, I will do anything for you”Skye said she had a dizzy spell. “Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Can I have some water”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said Lorenzo pour some water for Skye and give it to her as a guard came in with the man from earlier. “Sir , I found this man by you're daughter bedroom window”The guard said “Thank you, What do you want”Lorenzo ask “I just want to check on you're daughter that’s all”The man said “Really”Lorenzo ask “What did you give our baby! Skye yelled “Relax it’s nothing that will kill you're daughter, The second shot that Lorenzo give Genevieve was true serum, She sure be wake up soon”The man said “So you never drug my daughter this was all to get me back in” Lorenzo yelled “Yes, It wasn’t my idea, I’m just the message”The man said “Take him away”Lorenzo said the man left.

“Lorenzo, We sure go check on Genevieve”Skye said “Yes, You know we can use this to get Genevieve to admin her true feelings for us”Lorenzo said “Yeah, Are you sure you want to hear it”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Jax was having a drink that the bar when Blair came by. “You look like hell”Blair said “I feel like hell, I came back from the dead for a woman and she turn me down”Jax said “Well she a stupid woman to turn you down a handsome man and by the way you dress you're rich too”Blair said “Yes I’m, Are you married”Jax ask “Not tonight”Blair said and they share a kiss and Jax took her hand and they went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment