Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 34

~At the Courthouse~ Victor trial ~Monica and Emily and Nikolas and Alexis and Molly and Kristina and Stefan and Laura and Alan were on one side and Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis and Bianca were on other side as the judge came in and everyone stood up. “The State of Port Charles Vs Victor Cassadine how do you plead”The judge ask “Not guilty you're honor”Victor said “What is the state asking”The judge ask “We our asking five to ten years in jail we have prove that Victor Cassadine killed his brother”Scotty said “Are both party ready for opening statements’ The judge ask “Yes you're honor”Nora said “Yes”Genevieve said “Alright, Go ahead”The judge said

Genevieve went up to give the statement. “This all start a long time ago, When Victor was a little boy he was sent away to board school and while he was their he feel unloved by his parents and jealous that his brother Alexander had it all back home two loving support parent and the woman he loved,That’s me, Alexander and I were happy but we grow apart but anyway when Alexander came back to town and he found out that I moved on with his brother he was upset and we had a history and a child and Victor was scared I would go back to him, All this was for love but not for the love of his brother it was to get the love of his parents and the woman of his dreams”Genevieve said as she look at Victor. “Ms. Quartermaine”The judge said “Victor Cassadine is guilty of this the state has prove I hope you find him guilty”Genevieve said and sit down by Scotty.

“She good”Nora said “Yes”Victor said Nora got up. “My Client didn’t do this all the state has is prove that they got from a crime and one of them is Ms. Quartermaine father and the other is one she put in jail they use this to get out of jail, I’m asking for the court to drop the changer”Nora said “You're honor”Scotty said “I want to see all the prove and we will take a break”The judge said Scotty give the judge the file and she went into her office.

Genevieve went into the hallway and Victor follow her. “Genevieve “Victor said “Go away”Genevieve said “No, We need to talk please, I love you and I know you still love me”Victor said he touch her hair.. “I don’t care if you try to ruin my career you hurt me, You promise me if I give you my heart that you would never hurt me and you did”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Victor said “You made a fool out of me, and that’s the last time anyone will make a fool out of me,I don’t care you're going to jail”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. “Genevieve , Is everything okay”Lorenzo ask “It will be when his in jail”Genevieve said “Yes it will, No one hurts my daughter”Lorenzo said “Now she you're daughter”Victor ask

No comments:

Post a Comment