Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve/Alexander ch 20~


On the docks~Genevieve was walking she had been drinking and almost fell and broke her heels. “Oh no my new shoes”Genevieve said she took off her heels and the heel was broke. “Hundred and some dollar shoes broken, Nothing else in my life is going right anyway”Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “It will be okay Skye”Lorenzo said “Great! Genevieve said “Genevieve, What is it”Skye ask Genevieve walk by her parents they could tell she had been drinking. “My new experience shoes are broken, The heel broke”Genevieve said she show Skye the shoe. “I’m sorry, Have you been drinking”Skye ask “I had a little champagne after I went horseback riding with Bianca”Genevieve said she was having a hard time walking. “Genevieve, Why don't we take you home, You can have lunch with us you need to eat”Lorenzo said “I was on my way somewhere, I can’t remember where but I’m suppose to be somewhere”Genevieve said “If it’s work you can take the day off”Lorenzo said “No it’s not that”Genevieve said as Victor came by. “Ginny, You broke you're shoe again”Victor said “What do you want Victor”Genevieve ask “We need to talk”Victor said he touch Genevieve face and she pull back. “No we don’t! You will go down for this Cassadine! You killed the man I love! Genevieve yelled “No, I didn’t please let’s talk,”Victor said “No, So you can tell me lies”Genevieve yelled she walk by him and also fell. “You been drinking, Did I finally break Genevieve Alcazar the queen of ice”Victor ask “No, I just had some champagne that’s all soon you will be in jail forever! As for you're wine it’s almost gone! I been drinking all of it”Genevieve said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said “Genevieve if I go to jail you will lose you're career, You know I can destroy it”Victor said “Leave my daughter alone”Lorenzo said he took Genevieve hand and they left.

At Jax house~Jax was at home unpacking and get the house set up when Carly came in. “What is it Carly’ Jax ask “Is it true did you slept with Blair”Carly ask “Carly we our over, I don’t owe you anything, We just share a daughter that’s all”Jax said “Jax”Carly said “No, I’m done, But their is something you need to know, Skye is pregnant and I’m the father”Jax said “You're going to have a baby with Skye”Carly ask “Yes”Jax said “Does Josslyn know”Carly ask “I told Josslyn that Skye could be pregnant we just found out”Jax said “You're going to share the baby with Skye and Lorenzo”Carly ask “Yes, I miss a lot with Josslyn and Morgan”Jax said “Thanks to Skye and Lorenzo”Carly said “Don't you get tired of being anger all the time”Jax ask “Yes I do, It’s just that I like that I was the only woman who had you're child”Carly said “Please leave Skye alone”Jax said “I will, I’m happy for you”Carly said and left.

At Lorenzo/Skye~ Skye and Lorenzo came in with Genevieve who was still a little tipsy. “Genevieve, Sit down and I will have the cook make you something to eat”Lorenzo said “I have to be somewhere”Genevieve said “It can wait, We need to talk”Skye said “Mother no lecture please”Genevieve said “To bad, Genevieve I know you have been thought a lot but I’m worry about you and all this drinking it scare me”Skye said “Mother , I will be fine”Genevieve said “Is this about Victor or what he did to Alexander”Skye ask Flashback: Genevieve was thinking about what she read in Alexander journal, She wasn’t sure about what to do about it.

“Genevieve, Where did you go right now”Skye ask “Nothing I was just thinking about the past that’s all”Genevieve said “Genevieve is their a secret you're keeping , Is that why you been drinking, Secrets are hard to kept”Skye ask “No, I have no secrets”Genevieve said “When you were a little girl you would try to lie all the time and I could tell when you were lying and I still can tell”Skye said “Genevieve, What is it”Lorenzo ask “Just leave it alone! Genevieve said “Is it about the case”Lorenzo ask “I sure go, I remember where I’m suppose to be, My new house is finish”Genevieve said “We will go with you, Genevieve this drinking needs to stop”Lorenzo said “You can’t boss me around, I’m a grow and rich woman”Genevieve said she left with Skye and Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment