Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander ch 24

~At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was talking to the cook about the menu for the dinner when Lorenzo came in. “That will do thank you”Skye said “You're welcome”The maid said and left. “Skye, Why do you want this dinner party”Lorenzo ask “I’m want to tell the children tonight about the baby, I hope you don’t mind”Skye said “No I don’t, We can do this”Lorenzo said “I hope so, So what kind of secret do you think Genevieve is keeping”Skye ask “I caught Genevieve talk to Julian today it was very tenets I think the secret is about Alexander and that journal I found on the docks”Lorenzo said “Do you think Alexander could be alive”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Wow, I don’t think we'll find out the truth”Skye said “There has to be away”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve new house~Genevieve was unpack and came across a picture of her and Alexander at prom. “Oh Alexander, I don’t know what to do”Genevieve said as Bianca came in. “Bianca, What do you think of our new house”Genevieve ask “It’s great”Bianca said “Yes, Wait too you see you're room you will love it”Genevieve said “Let’s go”Bianca said “I need to tell you something my parents are having a dinner party tonight and they want you to go”Genevieve said “Sure”Bianca said “Have you forgive my father”Genevieve ask “Genevieve there are some things I like about you that you're strong and a lawyer and want to do things on you're own, But I don’t want to be anger like “Bianca said “Oh”Genevieve said “Are you upset” Bianca ask “No, A parent wants her child to be better then them”Genevieve said “Yes I guess so”Bianca said “Are you going to stay for a while in town”Genevieve ask “Yes, I called my parents and they are okay that I make Port Charles my home and I want to”Bianca said “I’m happy that you're stay here”Genevieve said “Me too”Bianca said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was home when Victor came in. “Father , You want to see me”Victor said “Yes, We need to talk, Did you really do this, Kill you're brother for Genevieve”Nikolas ask “When Alexander came back, He wasn’t the same person father and he raped Genevieve which push her far from me , In a sick way she still love him and I love Genevieve and want her for myself so I found out that Alexander did some work with Julian and Julian was upset with Alexander so we team up Julian give me the poison for Alexander”Victor said “Then you give Alexander the shot”Nikolas said “Yes and that’s all I did , Julian deal with the rest, Father can you forgive me”Victor said “Victor , This is hard, I love both of you, I don’t want to lose you but I wish you never done this”Nikolas said “I will get out of this”Victor said “Even if you do, You have lose the empire it’s not you're anymore”Nikolas said “Then who is it”Victor ask “Bianca”Nikolas said “Father”Victor said “Don’t”Nikolas said

At The Metro hotel~ Jax and Josslyn were their. “Daddy , What is you're news’ Josslyn ask “Skye is pregnant with my child”Jax said “Oh, I’m happy for you”Josslyn said “Thank you”Jax said “Do you miss this hotel”Josslyn ask “Yes, But will get it back”Jax said “How, Mother run it with Todd”Josslyn said “I made my money by stealing company I’m great at my job”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment