Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 59

~ At General Hospital~ The Mortuary~ Morgan body was still there when Lila Rae came in and touch his body. “I love you Morgan since the first time we kiss to the last time we kiss , I’m sorry that I say those things about you I do wish you did something else but I love you and I love our daughter and the time we spend, Please watch over our daughter” Lila Rae said and kiss him as Bobbie came in. “Bobbie ’Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae, My grandson loved you"Bobbie said "Thanks  I loved him too"Lila Rae said they share a hug and Lila Rae left.

At Stateville~ Lorenzo cell~ Lorenzo was in his cell when Skye came by. “Skye why are you here, Though it’s good to see you I miss you Skye”Lorenzo said “I miss you too”Skye said Skye reach for his hands through the bars. “What’s wrong “Lorenzo ask “Morgan was arrested yesterday and now tonight Morgan hang himself I’m worry about our family it’s falling apart”Skye said “No this isn’t good, I didn’t like Lila Rae with Morgan but I know she loved him, How is our little girl”Lorenzo ask “Lila Rae is so upset, I’m worry that she will take this out on Genevieve “Skye said “What was Morgan arrest for”Lorenzo ask “Racketeering, I hate that our family is falling apart”Skye said “I know I hate it too”Lorenzo said “I wish you could get out of here”Skye said “Me too, I love you Skye”Lorenzo said “I love you too Skye but if you want to move on it’s okay”Lorenzo said “Never, I haven’t file the papers yet”Skye said “Please Skye”Lorenzo said the cop came by. “Mrs. Alcazar you're time is up”The cop said “Skye stay strong and move on”Lorenzo said “Never”Skye said and left. The cop open Lorenzo jail cell. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “You're getting a new roommate”The cop said as a man came in. “Julian Jerome” Lorenzo said “Lorenzo Alcazar , Are you here because of you're daughter too”Julian ask “Yes, I forget my daughter put you in here”Lorenzo said “Yes she was just anger about Alexander”Julian said “What do you know about my daughter boyfriend Alexander”Lorenzo ask “You don’t know”Julian ask “No my daughter and I aren’t that close”Lorenzo said “Genevieve thought I killed him”Julian said “Did you”Lorenzo ask “No I didn’t, Did you “Julian ask “No”Lorenzo said

At Skye house~Skye came home and went to check on Raelyn who was sleeping in her room Skye cover her up with the blanket and kiss her on the cheek. “I love you Raelyn”Skye said and went to her room and pick up her phone and call Lila Rae, “Lila Rae it’s Mother, I love you , If you need me I’m here for you”Skye said and hang up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment