Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 13

~At General Hospital~Dr Kelly office~Skye was in her office, “I have a feeling I could be pregnant, I keep having dizzy spell, I do hope I’m not pregnant my age and I could be carry another man baby not my husband”Skye said “Alright , Let’s take a test, Don’t stress over this”Dr Kelly said “I know it’s just hard not to”Skye said “I know”Dr Kelly said she test Skye. “When Jax and I were married I did wonder what a child of ours would look like but now I’m with Lorenzo, Jax and I are over we can’t go back”Skye said “It doesn’t mean you have to be together”Dr Kelly said “I know”Skye said “We will know in a few days”Dr Kelly said “Thanks”Skye said Dr Kelly left and Skye put on her dress.

At Genevieve office~She was working when Scotty came in. “So you're Skye and Lorenzo daughter, Genevieve”Scotty ask “Yes, Don’t hold it against me, Who are you”Genevieve ask “I’m Scotty Baldwin, I’m going to be the one who put you're boyfriend behind bars,, Can you really help me on this case”Scotty ask “Yes, I can put my personal issues on hold for a case I did before”Genevieve said “I did heard, How you put Lorenzo away”Scotty said “Yes, I did but unfortunately Daddy is out for now, I will get him back in jail”Genevieve said “I’m sure you will, Anyway let’s get to work”Scotty said “Yes, We have a lot of work to do, Victor bail hearing is today”Genevieve said

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Jax was having breakfast with Josslyn. “Daddy, I’m glad you're back”Josslyn said “Me too, I have an idea, I want you to work with me in the company, I know you're scared but I think you can do this, I believe in you”Jax said “Oh Daddy, Mother would always tell me if you were here you would believe in me, I want to try I just don’t want to hurt you're company”Josslyn said “Money doesn’t mean anything to me, Family does”Jax said as Carly came by. “What is going on”Carly ask “I’m hope our daughter would come and work with me”Jax said “That’s a great idea, Josslyn I know you can do this, This is you're birthright not Skye”Carly said “I’m glad I left the company to Skye if I didn’t there would be no company like the hotel”Jax said “Jax you were not their I need money for our daughter”Carly said “Really, Or for you and you're habit to shop”Jax said “Daddy, You just say Money doesn’t mean anything to you. Family does”Josslyn said “You're right, I’m sorry”Jax said “It’s okay, You're upset about something, I take it that Skye pick Lorenzo again and left you”Carly said “Yes, Skye and I are just friends”Jax said

At the land that Genevieve brought to build a house with Victor~ Genevieve was their talking to a man. “Yes I still want this house build as planned”Genevieve said “Alright Ms. Quartermaine”The man said “I want it bigger then the Quartermaine mansion”Genevieve said “Really, Are you try to top us”Tracy ask as she came by. “Thank you”Genevieve said the man left. “Yes, Aunt Tracy I’m”Genevieve said “I’m sorry about Victor”Tracy said “Me too, Victor will now be enjoy his new life in jail”Genevieve said “Are you sure you want to put the man you loved behind bars”Tracy ask “Yes he made a fool out of me, And no one make a fool out of me and gets away with it”Genevieve said “You're a true Quartermaine”Tracy said “Thank you, I need to go check on my daughter”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment