Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 68

~At The Cassadine office~Alexander was in his office looking out the window. “I will get this empire back on top”Alexander said as Victor came in. “What, Are you doing in my office”Victor ask Alexander turnaround. “You're office, It’s my office, My empire not yours and my daughter will be run it with me, Not you the brother who try to kill me! Alexander yelled “I did it for love, Father would want you to share the empire with me”Victor said “I don’t care what father wants! I’m the oldest it’s my birthright! Alexander yelled as Bianca came in. “Are you both fight over the empire, My mother, The woman you both love is in a coma and she mayn’t make it and you're fighting about the empire! Bianca yelled “I’m sorry”Alexander said “Me too, I want Genevieve to wake up”Victor said “Me too”Alexander said “Thank you”Bianca said “How is it going at the mansion”Alexander ask “Not good, This is already come between Grandmother and Grandfather and it doesn’t help that Grandmother is pregnant with another man child”Bianca said “No, Lorenzo isn’t forging, Bianca I respect you're choice about staying at the mansion with you're mother but if it gets too much for you” Alexander said “I know”Bianca said

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly office~Skye was having a sonogram and Jax was holding her hand. “Can we find out the sex today”Skye ask “Yes we can”Dr Kelly said “I just want the twins to be healthy “Jax said “Me too”Skye said “You have healthy twins one girl and one son”Dr Kelly said “A son, A little girl”Jax said He kiss Skye hand. “Thank you”Jax said “I’m just glad their healthy” Skye said “Me too”Jax said “Skye, I know it’s hard but you need to try to stay away from stress”Dr Kelly said “I will try”Skye said Dr Kelly left. “I’m sorry about the doctor”Jax said “I just wish Lorenzo would keep a opening mine”Skye said “I know”Jax said

At a safehouse~ Lorenzo came into fine Julian tie to a chair with Lorenzo guards around. Lorenzo pull out a gun. “Now are you finally going to give me the cure for my daughter ! Lorenzo yelled “It’s at my house”Julian said “Where! Lorenzo yelled “In my safe, I will open it for you if you let me go”Julian said “How do I know you will not double cross me! Lorenzo yelled “You just have to take a chance! Julian yelled “Fine, Untie him”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment