Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 7

~ At the lake house~ Jax was alone when their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Skye , Come in”Jax said “So you brought the lake house”Skye ask “Yes, I heard Lila Rae own it for a while”Jax said “Yes she did, We had some great time here , Didn’t we Jax Skye ask “Yes we did, I ask you to marry me here”Jax said “Yes and then you're not so dead truth love back from the dead and you broke our marriage vows”Skye said “Skye, Where is this going”Jax ask “Lorenzo has always put me first in our marriage he never kiss another woman or loved another woman I always know where I stand, Yes he could not leave the mob but I accept that , Lorenzo and I have never try to chance either one of us, We love each other for the way we our , Jax I need a man who puts me first and love only me and will never leave me for another woman, I’m going to pick Lorenzo, I’m sorry”Skye said “Oh Skye I hope you're making the right choice here, I’m sorry I hurt you Skye, I’m sorry I never let you go you're a smart business woman and I feel like you're my match”Jax said “It’s too late for us”Skye said “I guess so”Jax said “Can we be friends’ Skye ask “Always”Jax said “There's something you need to know, I stole the hotel and give it to AJ to run , Carly bankruptcy it “Skye said “I’m not surprised”Jax said “She still love you”Skye said “Carly and I are over, We ending when she slept with Sonny when we were married, Maybe that’s my karma for what I did to you”Jax said “No, I don’t believe that , I will make sure you get the company back, It was a honor that you left it to me”Skye said “I know I made the right choice”Jax said “I sure go”Skye said and left.

At A warehouse~ Lorenzo was their with the man who poison Genevieve. “Alright I did all you want now give me the cure for my daughter”Lorenzo said

At Lorenzo house~ Skye came in. “Lorenzo, I need to talk to you”Skye said

At Genevieve old room~Genevieve was wake up in bed and reach for something and broke a vase. Downstairs Skye was still there and heard that. “What was that”Skye ask herself and went upstairs. “Lorenzo! Skye yelled and hear another noise and was about to go into Genevieve room.

Downstairs ~Lorenzo came in and pull out his gun he saw the door were still opening and walk upstairs with his gun in his hand as he saw Skye. “Skye, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I need to talk to you, Why do you have a gun”Skye ask “The door was still opening”Lorenzo said “Oh, I heard a noise up here, It came from Genevieve old room, I was just going to check it”Skye said “I’m sure it’s nothing”, Let’s go downstairs and talk”Lorenzo said “Why don’t you want me to go in here”Skye ask as they heard another noise. “Help”Genevieve said who was talk in her slept. “It sound like a woman”Skye said “It’s nothing”Lorenzo said “Do you have a woman in here, In our daughter's old room”Skye ask “It would service you right but no”Lorenzo said Skye open the door. “No, Genevieve”Skye said she went by her daughter. “What did you do to our daughter! Genevieve wake up! Skye yelled “Genevieve will be fine, I saved her”Lorenzo said he pull out a shot and give it to her. “Just let that work, Let’s go and I will tell you everything”Lorenzo said “Find , If Genevieve doesn’t wake up in a hour I’m take her to the hospital”Skye said “Deal”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment