Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve/Alexander /Bianca ch 11


~At Stateville~Lorenzo cell~Lorenzo was in his cell alone when Skye came by. “Lorenzo what do you want”Skye ask “Thanks for coming, How is Lila Rae”Lorenzo ask “Not good”Skye said “I wish I was out with our family”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “You never guess who my cellmate is”Lorenzo said “Who”Skye ask “Julian Jerome, Did you know that Alexander did work with him, Our daughter know about it and she judge you for loving me”Lorenzo said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes, Genevieve thought Julian killed Alexander”Lorenzo said “Wow, Lorenzo be careful”Skye said “I will but I think it’s time we find out who killed Alexander Cassadine”Lorenzo said “Do you think Genevieve know who killed him”Skye ask “I don’t know you remember what happened after Alexander was killed”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do”Skye said “General Hospital: Genevieve was sitting on the couch crying when Lorenzo and Skye came by. “Genevieve “Skye ask “Someone poison Alexander and now his dead”Genevieve said “I’m sorry, I know how much you loved him’ Skye said “I did not anymore”Genevieve said “Do you know who did this”Lorenzo ask Genevieve wipe her tears and stood up. “No, Was it you Daddy , Did you do this”Genevieve ask “I know you're anger and hurt right now but I had nothing to gain by killing Alexander”Lorenzo said Victor came by. “But Victor did have something to gain”Lorenzo said “What! I didn’t kill my own brother! Victor yelled “I know You didn’t Victor, It doesn’t matter what he thinks”Genevieve said “No it does, I would not kill Alexander”Victor said “I know, Let’s go home”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother I will be fine”Genevieve said and left with Victor. “That was the only time Genevieve cry over Alexander death not even at his own funeral”Skye said “Yes, We need to look into this”Lorenzo said “I will but later I need to be their for Lila Rae”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I love you Lorenzo stay safe”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said and Skye left.

At Genevieve house~ Genevieve was in her closet and found a box of Alexander belongs and pull it out and look at Alexander belongs it had his yearbook and a old Iphone and a picture of them together. “Oh Alexander I loved you”Genevieve said she put the stuff on the table as the doorbell rang it was Skye. “Mother why are you here again”Genevieve ask “I brought you and Bianca some lunch from downstairs”Skye said “Oh thanks, Bianca is still sleeping”Genevieve said “Good, We can talk”Skye said she saw Alexander belong on the table. “What is all this”Skye ask “Just some of old belongs I found”Genevieve said Skye pick up the picture of Genevieve and Alexander. “Alexander belongs”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said “Do you still love him”Skye ask “No Mother, I just found the box and I want to look inside and I thought I would give them to Bianca”Genevieve said “Really”Skye ask “Yes I don’t love Alexander”Genevieve said “Genevieve please open up to me”Skye said “How I’m going to tell Bianca about Alexander, How he was when he came back, Like when he kidnapped me”Genevieve ask “Oh baby”Skye said Genevieve wake up in a bedroom that wasn’t hers and she was alone and scare. “What happened , Where I’m”Genevieve ask as Alexander came in. “Alexander, Where are we”Genevieve ask Alexander help Genevieve out of bed. “We our at the Cassadine island , Remember you want to go there”Alexander said “Yes”Genevieve said “Today is also our wedding day”Alexander said “Wedding day, How did I get here”Genevieve ask “I brought you here, You sure get ready for our wedding day, I will sent for a maid to get you ready”Alexander said “Alexander”Genevieve said “Don’t fight this Goddess”Alexander said and left as Genevieve follow him. “Alexander I'm not marry you! I don’t love you anymore I love Victor! Genevieve said “No you don’t love Victor his not the man for you! I’m! Alexander yelled “No Alexander you can’t make me! Genevieve said “Yes, I will! Alexander yelled as two man came by and grab her arms. “Let me go! Genevieve yelled “Take her to the ice room”Alexander said “Ice room”Genevieve ask they went into the room with the ice princess was. “What is this”Genevieve ask “It’s just a machine it will cool you down”Alexander said he took her arms. “No Alexander please”Genevieve said “Just let go and let me take care of you”Alexander said and lay her on the ice and frozen her. “Just rest”Alexander said and kiss her on the cheek and left.

Genevieve house~Genevieve was looking out the window and Skye was still their. “How do I tell Bianca about the ice how Alexander want to keep me on the ice till I fall in love with him again”Genevieve said “What ice”Bianca ask as she came in. “Oh Bianca”Skye said “Genevieve please tell me, I heard you talking about my father”Bianca said “Are you sure you want to know”Genevieve ask “Yes”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment