Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 4

~At Luis Restaurant~Luis was working when Lorenzo came in. “Father, You're out”Luis said “Yes, I’m son, I’m sorry I wasn’t there for the opening”Lorenzo said “It’s okay”Luis said and they share a hug. “So you're out for good”Luis ask “Yes, I’m”Lorenzo said “Good, Do you want to join me here”Luis ask as AJ came by. “I don’t think so, Luis I give you money for this restaurant because I want you out of the mob and so does you're mother”AJ said “I want you out of it too, Son and I’m going to reopening the coffee shop, I want a second chance too”Lorenzo said “I hope you do , I also hope you leave Skye alone”AJ said “I will get my wife back, I will not lose her to Jax”Lorenzo said “Jax is alive”AJ ask “Yes he is”Lorenzo said “Who is he”Luis ask “You're mother ex-husband, Skye really loved him and he was better for her then you're father was,, The only thing good came out of Skye marriage is the children”AJ said “I agree, AJ you don’t have to worry about lose you're money here”Lorenzo said “I hope not”AJ said and left. “Father , Are you okay”Luis ask “I will be, We all well soon son”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve penthouse~ Genevieve was reading files about Victor case as she was drinking more wine when their was a knock on the door. “Genevieve, It’s Skylar please open up I’m worry about you”Skylar said Genevieve open the door. “Skylar, I’m busy right now”Genevieve said “Genevieve , Please open up to me”Skylar said “Skylar, I’m so anger with Victor for make a fool out of me, No one makes a fool out of me! But he will pay I will make sure of it”Genevieve said “How”Skylar ask “I’m helping the special DA on the case”Genevieve said “Are you sure about this”Skylar ask “Yes I’m”Genevieve said “What about Alexander”Skylar ask “Alexander is dead, Thanks to Victor he made sure of it”Genevieve said “Do you love Alexander or Victor”Skylar ask “They are both different man”Genevieve said “Yes”Skylar said “Do you know Daddy is back, This is all his fault”Genevieve said and took a slip of the wine. “I heard and I don’t think Daddy did this to hurt you”Skylar said “I will make sure he goes back to jail too, Do you want some wine”Genevieve ask “No, Genevieve all this anger you have isn’t good”Skylar said “I will be fine”Genevieve said “I have to go back to the art Gallery, Call me if you need me”Skylar said “I will”Genevieve said Skylar left.

At Lila Rae~ Lila Rae was at home when their was a knock on the door, Lila Rae opening it was Lorenzo. “Daddy, I heard you are back”Lila Rae said “Yes, I’m for good, I’m sorry about Morgan”Lorenzo said “Morgan did it to himself it’s not any one fault”Lila Rae said “No, How are you doing, Do you need anything”Lorenzo ask “I’m going to be just fine, I’m working a new line with Mother”Lila Rae said “Good”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Fight for mother”Lila Rae said “I planned to and fix our family”Lorenzo said “I love you Daddy but I don’t think you can fix things with you and Genevieve “Lila Rae said “Right now Genevieve is just anger at me but she will come around, She has too”Lorenzo said “You both are alike”Lila Rae said “Yes we our”, Lila Rae I’m glad you're alright I love you baby girl”Lorenzo said “ I love you too”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment