Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander ch 2

~ At The police station~ Nikolas and Emily were talking to Alexis. “How does it look for our son”Nikolas ask “Not good, Nikolas, We have prove that it was Victor who poison Alexander”Alexis said “What do you have”Emily ask “We have a blank account statement from Victor bank account that he put money in Julian Jerome account for the poison which Julian did give him”Alexis said “Anything else”Nikolas ask “Yes, Dvd of Julian and Victor meeting, I’m sorry I hate this too”Alexis said “Who is on the case”Nikolas ask “I don’t know but you will need a great lawyer”Alexis said “Thank you, Can I see my son”Nikolas ask “Yes”Alexis said

At Victor jail cell~Victor was inside worry about all this when Nikolas and Emily came in. “So all this was for Genevieve, To keep you're brother girl”Nikolas ask “Father, Mother , I didn’t do this, I’m being set up please help me”Victor said “Who would sent you up”Emily ask “Lorenzo to hurt Genevieve for put him in jail, You have to get me out of here”Victor said “Stop ! Stop lying we know you killed you're own brother! Just admit it”Nikolas yelled “You always loved Alexander more then me both of you! You sent me away and never look back”Victor said “That’s not true, You want to go that school, We loved you”Nikolas said “Just go I don’t need you! I will get out of here”Victor said “Fine”Nikolas said and left with Emily. “I just need my girl”Victor said

At Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve was eating a little with Skye and Lorenzo. “So Mother, Who did you take off with at the opening”Genevieve ask “Just a friend”Skye said “Oh”Genevieve said as their was a knock on the door and Genevieve open it was Bianca. “I just want to see how are you doing”Bianca ask as she came in and saw Lorenzo. “Lorenzo”Bianca said “Bianca, I’m sorry for shooting you , It was never to hurt you”Lorenzo said “Yes, Just a warning to keep me in line, Look Daddy while you're out for now, Don’t talk to my daughter , Don’t even touch her look the other way”Genevieve said “It was just to get a deal to get you're brother out of the mess he was in, That’s all and I’m out for good”Lorenzo said “No you're not! I will make sure you and Julian go back to jail so don’t get too comfortable, I will make you pay for what you did to all of us, Hurt my daughter” Genevieve said “Mother, Stop, I’m fine, I just want to check on you”Bianca said “I’m going to be fine, Do you want to stay here”Genevieve ask “No, Nikolas ask me to come over i just want to check on you”Bianca said “I will be fine”Genevieve said Bianca left. “Genevieve” Skye ask “That was the first time she called me mother”Genevieve said “How do you feel about it”Skye ask and brush her daughter's hair. “I can’t do this right now I have to go to work”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I do want to fix things between us, I do love you”Lorenzo said “You only made that deal to hurt me”Genevieve said “No, I need to get out to be with all of our family”Lorenzo said “Mother, I’m glad you file the divorce papers”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “I will go but I will be back”Lorenzo said and kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. “Genevieve just give Lorenzo a chance”Skye said and left too.

No comments:

Post a Comment