Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 27



At The Metro co hotel~The next day~Carly was working when Jax came in. “What are you doing here”Carly ask “Oh take my hotel back! I just took this hotel ,You own me hotel now that you bankruptcy my hotel while I was gone”Jax said “Skye the one who took it”Carly said “Yes it was a smart business move and now this is too”Jax said “I want prove that you now own this hotel”Carly said as Blair and Todd came in. “What is going on”Blair ask “Yeah, What are you doing here in my hotel”Todd ask “It’s not you're hotel anymore, I just stole it, Now it’s mine hotel, Carly I want you out of here”Jax said “You're throw the mother of you're child out on the street”Carly ask “Yes, Carly Josslyn isn’t a baby anymore and I will be take care of her don’t worry about that”Jax said “Why are you doing this”Carly ask “I’m just take my life back”Jax said “I will fight you on this! Todd do you know that you're wife slept with Jax”Carly ask “What”Todd ask “Oh Todd please I know you're having an affair with Carly ’Blair said “It was just fun that’s all, You know How I feel about you”Todd said “Todd”Carly ask “Sorry but Blair has my heart”Todd said “Let’s go back to Llanview”Blair said “Sure”Todd said “So you're going to leave me”Carly ask “Yes, I’m sorry but Carly you will be fine”Todd said and left with Blair.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and Luis and Lila Rae were downstairs having coffee when John came in. “Where is Genevieve ! What did you do to her! John yelled “Why are you looking for my daughter”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve and I were going to meet last night about the case and she didn’t come or call me”John said “We know about you're affair with our daughter”Skye said Genevieve came down in a robe. “Why does my head hurt so much, John why are you here”Genevieve ask “Look for you, I was worry when you didn’t call me last night”John said “Oh, I’m sorry, Let’s go and talk outside”Genevieve said she took his hand and they went outside. “John , It’s been fun it has that night at my hotel room in bed and in the shower and kitchen table but I think we sure end this, I’m mess up right now with what is going on with Victor and I don’t know who I’m anymore and I don’t like it”Genevieve said John touch her hair . “I guess you're right we sure end this, It was fun”John said “Yes it was, I have no regrets”Genevieve said “Me too”John said and left.

“Skylar did you find anything” Skye ask “No, I’m sorry”Skylar said “It’s okay”Lorenzo said Genevieve came back in. “Genevieve , Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes Mother, I ending it “Genevieve said “Good”Lorenzo said “I need to go the office , Why did I slept over”Genevieve ask “You had to much to drink, Genevieve you need help”Lorenzo said “No I don’t”Genevieve said as Bianca came in. “Mother , Their you are”Bianca said “Bianca, Are you okay”Genevieve ask “I was worry about you, You didn’t come home and I try to call you”Bianca said “Oh, I thought you were stay with Raelyn”Genevieve ask “Yes I want to check on you this morning and You were not their”Bianca said “Oh , Thanks for care I stay the night here”Genevieve said they share a hug. “We our going to have breakfast, Do you want to join us”Lorenzo ask “I need to say something first, I sure be anger at you Grandfather for shot me, If something happened to me I would not be as forgiving but I’m and I don’t want to live with anger so I’m let it go”Bianca said “Thank you, It means a lot to me”Lorenzo said he was about to hug her. “Don’t touch my daughter”Genevieve said “It’s okay, Mother”Bianca said and hug Lorenzo. “Let’s go have breakfast”Skye said “I need a drink”Genevieve said “No you don’t”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment